「Special: Claude x Reader」

So Claude your turn..
Claude: Finally! The star has entered. *kisses me and hugs me possessive*
Me: oh. Xavier is not gonna like this, ya gotta share.
Claude: no mine.
Me: *sighs* but xavier-
Claude: no mine!
Me: *deep sigh* fine... yours.

Tags goes to our lovely: Raineroses, XxCassianexX and Opperbibbsiex

~

"Well I choose...you T-" you got cut off. "Claude, Call me Claude." He walked up to you and hugged you. "Gazel, 50 bucks. Hand it over." He demanded. "Ugh fine.. I'll bring it to you soon.." Gazel walked away. Claude took your hand and dragged you away from the group.

"How about we do something fun eh?" He asks. "Hmmm.. Maybe, we can also hang in your room." You hugged him. "Hm that would be more fun yeah." He dragged you to his room

You immediately opent his closet and took out a red hoodie. "Can i wear this? Pleaseee?" You begged. "Sure thing." He said as he walked out to the hallway so you could change your shirt for his hoodie.

"You can come back in!" You sat on his bed hugging his pillow. "You look cute y/n." Your face turned bright red. The hoodie was oversized for you, he picked you up and placing you on his lap with your back facing him as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I love you~" you teased as you kisses his cheek. "I love you too~" he daid before slamming his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in shock, it took you some seconds to realize to whats going on.

He pulled away "Oi Y/n, don't you enjoy the kiss?" He asks looking away trying to hide an embarrassed and disappointed blush. "N-No.. I do.. but it was just so sudden..." you immediately felt bad.

"Calm, I'm just a bit teasing with you." He said, before he leaned in again, this time he started slow and gentle but the kiss got rougher. It turned into a full make out scene.

He pushed you on the bed and sat ontop of your stomach. Bryce opened the door, comepletely ignoring you two. "Torch your money is on your desk, and if you make a baby with Y/n, Father would disown you." He says before walking away.

Claude pulled away and layed down next to you, hugging you tight. You layed close to him snuggling in his chest. "What is Gazel talking about?" You asked and Claude just laughed it off. "Just go to sleep princess." He says as he stroked your hair and kissing the top of your head. "Okay my dork, but promise me." You looked up a bit so you could see his face. "Anything for you." He smiles. "You won't touch me ij weird places and you will stay with me."

"Whats the first rule about?" He stroked your hair. "Is it abour what bryce said?" You nodded slow. "Promise me, dork." You snuggled bakc in his chest

"Alright, I promise. But promise me also two things." You looked up again. "Okay, what is it?" "We will rest now, and you will never leave me." He looks dead serious with the last one. "Sure I won't my tulip headed dork." You smikes before slowly drifiting of to sleep. "Goodnight my tulip.." you mumbled. "Goodnight my love."

-

CLAUDE IS FINISHED! Also have this picture:

Maybe a yandere!claude x suicidal!Reader?

Wordcount: 570