「Special: Xavier x Reader」

Last but not least my very very very first anime crush: XAVIER!
Xavier: yo.
Me: Xavierrrr!!! *jumps and hugs*
Xavier: wel hey there.

The tag for this story goes to my dear best friend: kirinoranmaru08 can we all just go read his one shot book?
~

"Well I choose... you Xene.." "WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE HIM?! BECAUSE HE'S THE TOP CAPTIAN OR WHAT?!" Torch yelled as he shaked you. You slowly teared up at Torch's behavior."Torch, stop it." A voice made you look up as Torch let you go and walked away.

Xene hugged you and he wiped your tears with his thumb. "Thank you, Xene." You mumbled soft.. "Only you can call me Xavier, Y/n. And anytime for my cutie." He smiled.

He took your hand and brought you to his room. It was like an ordinary room, he let go of your hand and sat down on his bed. A picture on his desk caught your attention. You walked up to it so see what the picture was.

A mini team Genesis with Father "Is that you went little?" You asked as you took the picture and sat down next to him. "Yep thats me, with Father and Genesis." You chuckled a bit "you are soo cuteeeee." You squealed, Xavier took the picture from you and placed it on his nightstand.

You rested your head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around you. "I feel bad..." you brought out forcing back tears. "Oh no? Why do you feel bad n/n." He hugged you. "The other captains looked sad.. and Janus did seem depressed.." you were still forcing back tears.

"They will come over it.. But if you want we can go check up on them?" He suggested wn you nodded. He took your hand and we first when to the captain of Prominence, then the captain of Diamond Dust, Epsilon and Gemini Storm. They all were doing 'well' when their eyes and cheeks were red and puffy plus there was ice cream.

You also were crying when you saw them cry. "D-Do they still want to be my friends Xavier...?" You asked him as you let the tears roll. "I'm sure they still want to be your friend, your so lovely so I don't see why they don't want.." he replied while wiping your tears.

Small time skip.

You stopped crying feeling really tired. "Are you tired, princess?" He asks and you gave him a small nod. He patted on his lap, saying it was okay to use his lap as a pillow.
You rested your head on his lap and he stroked your soft hair with a smile on his face.

"I love you so much, know that y/n." He smiled and you nodded half asleep.

Later you woke up and saw a sleeping face above yours. 'Hihi, he fell asleep." You got up and pecked his cheeks and then layed him down. Resting your head on his chest, he woke up and got ontop of you. "I'm gonna kiss you okay..?" As he leaned in both of your faces got redder. His lips pressed against yours. You kisses back enjoying it every second of it.

He pulled away "i love you Y/n." "I love you too Xavier." He pressed his lips against yours turning into a makeout/french kiss.
-

FINISHED THIS SPECIAL :3 YAYY
Wordcount: 566