「Yandere!Gazel x Reader」

Gomen 'nasai for the wait, this was requested by snowyroses- I'm trying to finish the requests as fast as possible
~°~°~°~°~

Bryce Withingale, also known as Gazel when he is on the field. He was a very interesing guy. Cold toward people but when with a specific girl, Y/n L/n he different. He is a whole diffnt person, when with her, he becomes very shy and kind around her. 

Y/n POV:

You woke up in your dorm, ever sinds Alius academy got beaten by raimon it turned into a normal school. The school started to gain students and you were one of them, the school has their own dorms, you share it with four people. 2 girls ans 2 boys since they trust their students.

You looked down and saw your other female roommate: (b/f/n) You were lucky enough to get paired with her. Sadly you got paired with Bryce and Claude aswell. You didn't mind Bryce at all, Claude was the problem, he would be annoying as heck when he wouldn't get what he wanted. (Reasons why i love him) "Goodmorning.." You said sleepy. "Goodmorning Y/n!" Bryce greeted happily. Claude groaned and your bestfriend was still sleeping. "What do we have for breakfast?" You asked. "Well I was planning on making bacon and eggs for you!" Bryce smiled. 

You sat down and looked at Bryce with a small blush on your face. He noticed and smirked to himself, he placed the plate in front of you and you happily started to eat it "Oh wow! This is amazing." You said and he gave you one of his rare smiles. You stood up and got ready to go to class.

Lets add a time skip to after class, that was brought by Kevin being mean to Shawn.

You were hanging around in the hallways talking to one of the new students, a male new student. Bryce who was watching you didn't like it. Bryce walked up to you and greeted you, you saw how he guy got annoyed and he left. "Geez.. What's up with him." You asked and Bryce shrugged "i don't know, anyway Y/n want to hang out later?" He asked with one of his rare smiles and you couldn't say no to them and besides you had nothing to do anyway. "Sure!  I have nothing else to do anyway." You smiled at him. "Great! I'll meet you at the café then in an hour?" he asked thinking an hour would be enough to get rid of that guy from a second ago.

"Sounds good! I will see you there!" You waved before walking back to you dorm to change.

Bryce POV:

'God~ She is just too cute~ Now to get rid of that guy..' I thought, walking away to find that guy. 

After a few minutes I found him, alone behind the school, smoking a cigarette. 'What an opportunity.' I chuckled to my own thoughts. I reached into my pocket of my school blazer pulling out a lovely pocket knife. That was stained with the blood of the previous guy who dared to speak with y/n. 

I snuck up behind him and gently placed the knife at his throat. "This is for talking to MY Y/n." I whispered in his ear. The poor guy's eyes widened as I dragged the knife acros his throat, blood coming out of it, staining my uniform. '... great.. Let's hope claude is willing to help me clean my uniform.' I thought as i quickly put the knife away and picked up the dead body. Placing it in a bush so I could clean up the blood. I felt my heart beat speed up when I heard voice coming towards me. I quickly cleaned the puddle of blood, and then found a quick hiding space. 

The voices  walked past me and I let out a quiet sigh before coming out of my hiding space, walking to the bush I hid the body, picking it up and slowly walking towards the school garden that was connected to the school building. I looked around me checking if anybody was there and then burried the body in the gardening area. 'Now hoping no one finds him.' 

As I walked back to the dorms I noticed Claude pulling him aside. "Let me guess, someone talkd to Y/n again?" Claude ask and I nodded, Claude has talked to y/n before but he is the only one i dont mind talking to her. Cause he has a thing for y/ns best friend, and besides he is sorta my brother, I can't get myself to kill him.

"Claude.. Help me wash this out please.. And also distract y/n for me.. Cause she might be in the dorms.." I said and he nodded. We took a shortcut to the dorms, Claude going inside first, checking for y/n and then let me in. I quickly took a shower and put on my normal outfit. 

"You owe me one now." Claude said. "What about hell no!" I replied. Claude ignored that. "Goodluck with your date with Y/n!" He teased as  my cheeks heated up. "Hmph.." I said before walking off.

Y/n's POV:

I waited for Bryce to show up. 'An hour has passed... and he isn't here yet..' your thoughts went everywhere. 'What if it was just a prank..' 'what if he doesn't like you like claude said..''what if.. what if..'  a voice helped you out of your thoughts "Y/n!" the voice said. You look up to see a Bryce out of breath. "Sorry I took so long.. I got distracted in the shower and then my hair." He said and you didn't know he was lying ofcourse. "It's fine.. I thought you pulled a prank on me.." You said honestly. "I would never!" he said hugging you tight. You melted into his touch and hugged him back.

"Hey? Y/n?" Bryce asked. "Yes, Bryce something wrong?" you asked. "No, I just wanted to tell you.. that I love you." He said as he gently kissed you on the lips.  You were suprised at first but then kissed him back. he partedaway from ou with a smile. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and you nodded "I would love too!"

~~~~~~~~~

AND END IT HERE 

TOTAL OF: 1052 words

Next up:

David Samford x Reader