「Shawn x Fem!reader x Aiden Frost」

Well Hello and welcome backkk! It's me! and we have a Shawn Frost (Fubuki Shirou) x Reader x Aiden frost (Fubuki Atsuya) this was requested by Opperbibbsiex I hope you like it hun!
Note: Shawn and Aiden might be a bit ooc (Out of Character)

Aiden: Seems like the star has arrived!
Me: Aiden! No, be nice! You and Shawn are stars.
Opperbibbsie: Yeah~~ My starsss~~~~ *drools*
Me: oml... *face palms while laughing*
Shawn: R-Reader-chan... It's embarrassing!
Aiden: Shawn, quit whining. Be happy someone else than me loves you.
Opperbibbsie: My starsss!~~~*hugs both boys possessively *
Shawn: *blushes dark red in embarrassment*
Aiden: *smirks*
Me:Don't forget me!!!! *gets pulled into the hug and squished* L-Lets just dive into this...

NOTE: This is after Alius so they know Mark and all.

Y/n pov.

You are a normal student on Alpine Jr. High. You are part of the soccer team as a (field position). You joined the team because my two best friends are in the team, and you love soccer! It's your passion, Shawn is a great defender and Aiden is a good attacker I love watching them, While you are either as reserve or in the field,you are always watching them. They make a great team together, you always will admire them.

"Y/n! Look out!" Aiden yelled as a soccer ball flew towards your head. "Huh!?" The soccer ball hit your head and you fell to the ground passed out for a few minutes.

When you woke up your head was resting on Shawns lap and you looked in two worried faces, Shawns and Aidens. "Y/n? are you okay?" Shawn asked you wil his voice full worry. "Sorry Y/n, I hit the ball wrong and it hit you.." Aiden apologized. "It's okay Aiden. I wasn't there with my head.. That's why I couldn't dodge in time." You said with a guilty look.

"What were you thinking about?" Shawns soft voice asked you. "W-Well... I was thinking about how amazing you guys are! And how lucky I am to be friends with you." You sat up "Heh, Yeah your super lucky that I wanted to be your friend!" Aiden grinned. "Hey Aiden, don't be so mean to y/n!" Shawn said while hugging you. A slight blush crept on your cheeks, It's sad but true... You fell in love with both of the boys and couldn't decide who... You wanted, if they accept your feelings tho..

"Can we go back to practice? I need to get better and stronger!" Aiden almost yelled. "But Aiden, and Y/N then?" Shawn replied calm. "I'll be fine Shawn" You let out a soft giggle.

Shawn blushed at your giggle, It was so cute to him. "HEY ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT.!" Aiden yelled from his position. "We are coming Aiden! Calm down!" You dragged Shawn with you to Aiden.

After awhile you three were laying exhausted on the field.
"That's what I call a training!" Aiden said as he sat up.

"Y-You are to fast Aiden!" You and Shawn pouted. "Heh I know. That's why I am the better one here." He smirked. 'What an handsome smirk...' you thought. "Let's go to the cafeteria so we can eat something." Shawn said as he grabbed one of your hands and Aiden the other. You blushed a bit.

"Hey, how about a sleepover at your house?" You asked the boys while walking into the cafeteria. "Sure! But why not at your house?" They asked. Your cheerful smile turned into a fake smile "Well I don't wanna talk about it." You said with a soft voice. They both worried again, you always told them everything.

"Y/n? Is something wrong?" Shawn asked immediately. You shook you head. Aiden and Shawn knew something was wrong, you'd never lie to them. "No.. I'm fine.." You replied eating the food slowly. "I'm not so hungry anymore, So how late at your house?" You asked the boys.