「Axel Blaze x Reader 」[Floof]

Me: Hey this time we have another Axel blaze x reader requested by why_the__hell__no_ i hope you like it.
AGAIN CHARACTERS MIGHT BE A BIT OOC. 

Me: And Axel thanks for joining us today

Axel: No problem Amber-chan!

Me: are happy you got requested once again?

Axel: mhm! I hope you like this why_the__hell__no_

Axel: oh and Amber-chan?

Me: Hm? What is it Axel

Axel: you really need to make titles for the chapters 😆

Me: OH HELL NO I DO WHAT I WANT AND I CANT THINK OF ANY

no ones POV

Y/n L/n know as the pretties and smartest girl at Raimon Jr. High, good grades, pretty h/l in a h/c  color, and also very good at sports. Y/n is always around the soccer club, and because y/n is part of the team, and her crush Axel Blaze played there. Legit every guy that liked y/n got turned down because y/n loved Axel. 

Y/n's pov

You opened your locker to grab your books and a lot of love letters fell out, like always you picked them up and placed them in your locker again but this time so they won't fell out. "I'm gonna take them home when I get out of school..." you sighed to yourself as you grabbed your books and put your bag in you locker so you wouldn't carry around an heavy bag. 

You walked to class daydreaming, not noticing that someone is in front of you. You bumped into the person closing your eyes tightly expecting to fall on a cold ground, but instead the person catched you and help you stand up. "Are you okay? Y/n-chan?" A voice said, And you knew immediately. "Y-Yeah, Thanks A-Axel-kun.." you opened your eyes to look in his brown eyes. The two of you stared into each other eyes. "Y/n? Axel? " Mark jumped around the two of you. "You are gonna be late for class!" he said as he jumped to the classroom. 

"O-Oh yeah.. Class.." You muttered soft. "Thank you for catching me Axel.." You said as he nodded "No problem." You ran off to class. 

You made it before the bell rang and sat in your seat next to the window looking out of it dozing of to another day dream. "Miss l/n." the teacher called your name. but you didn't hear her, you were to busy day dreaming about Axel. "MISS L/N!" She yelled, you looked around. "What were you dreaming about?!" "Nothing." your muttered looking at your text book. "Solve this math equation." she said as you stood up and walked to the bord writing down the answer with a bored face. "That's correct miss l/n. You may sit down again." she said with a smile as you walked back to your seat.

Time skip brought you by:
Me not having food and is hungry
And doesn't know what to write. 'Oh sup!'
-
After school

You walked your locker to grab your bag, but when you opened it more love letters fell out. You let out a big sigh. You started picking them up shoving them back in your locker not giving a fuck if they get ripped. You wanted to close your locker but everything fell out of it again. "Not again!" you picked them up and dumped them right into the trashcan "Stupid love letters..." you muttered.

You grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it: 'If I see one more love letter in my locker I will quit this school. I'm sick of having my locker full of letters. I already like someone and that's it! - Y/n L/n' and you stuck it on your locker and went home. You changed your clothes when you got home and went to soccer practice immediately. "Sorry, I'm late... I had to do something" You apologized to Mark "It's fine! the most important thing is that you're here!" He smiled brightly. You nodded and start to run around the field as warming up.

After the training

Coach Hillman walked up to the team "You worked guys and girls, How about we go eat something at my noodle shop?" We all nodded and I walked next to Axel and my best friend Amber ( I added myself hush, me  and why_the__hell__no_ are very good friends so yeah) "So How are the love letters going?" Amber asked teasingly "Oh shut up about it." You said "hehe okay then!" Amber said.  "Hey, Y/n I saw that note on your locker, Who do you like?" Axel asked blushing  a bit. "Ooohhh~~ You have to tell y/n or I will" Amber said smirking evil while your face turned dark red. "So-someone.." you stuttered while Amber made herself ready to run "ITS YOU AXEL!" she yelled while she ran. "Y/n? Is it true?" he asked blushing darker

You gave a small nod, hoping he wouldn't notice but he did. "I like you too y/n." he said getting close. Your face was so red you looked like a traffic light, same for him. He pecked your lips, leaving you in shock. "'H-Huh.." "I Love you y/n.. Please be my girlfriend, I was so jealous when you got all those love letters..." He said as he hugged you burring his face into your neck giving it small kisses. "Y-Yeah! I would  l-love to be your girlfriend..." You stuttered as he gave your neck small kisses. You hugged him and buried your face in his chest. Smal moans left your mouth as he left hickeys on your neck "Now everyone knows your taken..." He said looking proud at his work. 

You nodded in his chest, He smiled and grabbed your hand walking to the noodle shop where the team already was eating their food they ordered. 

"I see you and Axel are together? hehe" Amber teased pointing at the trail of hickeys on her neck. 

Bonus ending

Y/n walked through the halls holding Axels hand, receiving jealous looks from them. "Hey N/n!" Amber yelled as she grabbed y/n's hand. "Look! I have a bf too!" She pointed at Xavier who waved. "That's nice Amber." she said smiling. "Mhm! now we can go on double dates!" Amber cheered happily as she went to Xavier to kiss his cheek. 

Me:The endddddd.... YAY finished, I hope you like this and I hope it was enough floof for you :3 Any wayysssss 

Axel: Hope you enjoyed!

Me: mhm! Next up is a Bobby x Sylvia & BFF!Erics sister! reader!

Me: see you next time! Word count: 1077 words