「Bryce x Reader x Claude」

Hey heyyyy, this time we have a Bryce Whitingale (Suzuno Fuusuke) x reader x Claude Beacons (Nagumo Haruya). Also requested by CNoodles

thank you for joining us boys- wait wheres Claude?

Bryce; no problem. And he's late
Me: nuuu now i cant hug my husbando *hugs bryce who pats my head*
Claude; *falls through the door* SORRY I'M LATE ICE QUEEN DIDN'T WAKE ME UP.
Me: Tulip babyyyyyyy *hugs claude*
Bryce: lets get on with the story *sighs and facepalms*

Note: If you notice any grammar errors, Tell me please so I can improve!

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*
No ones POV
Sungarden.
7 year old

Y/n l/n, her parents died when their work building catched a mysterious fire, her grandma couldn't take care of her so she send y/n to Sun Garden. An orphanage that was close to the city.

Y/n was a shy person, she hid behind Lina when she first arrived. Lina wanted to show her arround and meet the other kids but how hard Lina tried Y/n wouldn't leave Lina's leg. "Ah i get it! Your shy! Don't worry the kids wont hurt you. They will help you feel better." Lina said as he patted Y/n's head. The small girl nodded as she let go of Lina's leg and walks to two boys that were teasing each other

Y/n POV

A boy with red hair that looked like a tulip poked a white haired boy and he pointed at you as uou make your way towards them.

"H-Hi... M-My name is Y/n." You stuttered a bit. "Hello y/n, I'm Bryce!" The white haired boy greeted. "And this idiot is Claude." He said as he poked the red head. 

"Hey! I'm not an idiot!" Claude yelled. "Yeah, You are!" Bryce yelled back. It made you giggle and the boys smile. "Do you want to be friends with us, y/n?" Bryce asked. "YES!- I mean... Yes, if it's okay." Both of the boys laughed at your reaction.

Time skip to show how lazy I am- uh I mean Time skip brought you by:
Jude making out with Caleb in my lime oneshot. 

And me asking around if people have a good description for this book... if you have one send me a message :3

Present time
13-14 years old
Alius Academy

Y/n pov

"Y/n, Stop!" Bryce yelled. You turned around tears streaming down your cheeks. "What?!" You yelled.

You, Bryce and Claude got into a big argument what ended up in hurting your feelings. The two boys both yelled at y/n at the same thing. "I wished I never met you!" Is what they yelled at y/n.

"You wished you never met me right?! Then why are you following me!" You sobbed.  "Y/n... We didn't meant to tell you that..." Bryce said trying to calm you down. "It just came out... without thinking.." Claude said as he hugged you tight.

You did not think a second time and hugged back sobbing in his chest. The red head had a smal smile on his face as he stroked your head lovingly. "We're sorry Y/n." Bryce said joining the hug.

Your cheeks catches a small blush, because the two boys you loved are hugging you.

You calmed down but kept the hug, it felt so nice to be in a hug. Like warm and cold in one.  Plus it was rare that the two boys would hug each other.

Bryce pulled away from the hug. "Why don't we go and eat something. I mean as co-captain of team Chaos, I have to take care of my players and managers so we are going to eat." He said as he grabbed your hand. "I cannot agree more Ice Queen." Claude said grinning as he grabbed your other hand. Leaving you with a very very red face.