「SisCaleb!reader & Caleb x Jude」[Lime]

This is requested by Romantic_Princessxx i hope you enjoy this.
Notice: Characters might be OOC Sorry for that. She requested Caleb Stonewall (Fudou Akio) x Jude Sharp (Kidou Yuuto) I added the SisCaleb!Reader for the story line. I hope you don't mind! Y/n is the shipper and has nothing to do with love so yeah

Y/n POV

"Big brooooooo!" You whined as Caleb held up your favorite cookies. "Gimme my cookies!" You jumped to try and grab the cookies, but you were to short. "No. " Caleb simply said. "Okay then I'm gonna tell Jude that you like him!" His face turned red and he handed the cookies. "Don't you dare." he said

Let me introduce you, you are Y/n Stonewall, Calebs younger sister and your always around your brother, you were always around him for when he lost his cool or started a fight with someone you are there to calm him down. You recently found out he has a crush on the one and only Jude Sharp. You couldn't stop shipping them and tried to get them together ever since you found out.

"Hehe, I'm gonna tell him." You teased grabbing your phone. "NO! Don't! Or we won't eat [f/f] tonight." Caleb said but you couldn't care any less. You dialed Jude's phone number and waited for him to pick up. (Italics is Jude, normal is you)

~

"Yes? Hello?"

"Hey jude!"

"Oh hey y/n! what's wrong"

"Want to come over for a sleep over?"

"Sure, I'll come!"

"Can you bring Celia? So I won't be the only girl here."

"You want me to bring Celia too? Okay! See you soon!"

"See you soon! Bye!"

"Bye!"

~

You grinned "He's coming over!" you said to Caleb and saw his face turn white and red at the same time.  "Y-Y/n! God fucking damn it! I told you  not to!" he yelled at you. "I promise you, you will be so fucking grateful that I did this." you gave  him a smirk and ran upstairs with a cookie in your mouth and the pack with the rest in your hands. "Tch, Why should I be grateful?" He mumbled to himself.

30 minutes later

The doorbell rang and you didn't know how fast you would be at the door. You opened it and Celia hugged you as you let them in. She knew what your plan was, You brought them to the living room where Caleb was playing video games. You said down next to him and whispered in his ear "Y'know your future husband is here." His face turned immediately red and looked to where Jude and Celia were standing. "LET'S HAVE A  SLEEPOVER!" You yelled, Jude and Celia nodded as Caleb nodded slow. 

Jude POV. 

I noticed how red Caleb was, I said down next to him and put my hand on his forehead "You aren't sick are you?" I asked. And he shook his head, his face growing redder with the second. I saw how Celia and Y/n had and evil grin. "Y/n.. I hate you... " Caleb mumbled. Caleb abruptly took my head of his head and stood up walking to the kitchen to drink water. 

"Y/n? Do you know whats wrong with him?" I asked her. "Yep, I do!" she replied "Y/N NO DON'T TELL HIM OR I WILL MURDER YOU!" Caleb yelled from the kitchen.  "He's just a bit embarrassed." y/n said. I let out a relieved sigh, 'I'm happy nothing is wrong with him.' I thought.

Y/n pov 

"So we will do this.." you started your sentence "Celia will sleep with me in my room, and you Jude, You will sleep with Caleb." You said and Celia nodded in agreement. You saw Jude giving a small nod and Caleb waving his hands and shaking his head. You give a smal smirk and dragged Celia with you to your room. "The plan is going to well!" You grinned as you put on your favorite pj's "Mhm!Let's make some food for them." Celia said as she put o her pj's as well

Time skip that brought you by:
Xavier Hugging Author-chan making Claude, Bryce and Jordan jealous.
me: Help.. Wait no I actually like hugs *Pats Xaviers head*
Claude, Bryce and Jordan: *GASP* WE Wanna give author-chan hugs to!!!
Me: ;0 more hugs yesss

"Dinner is ready!" Celia yelled as you did the table. The two boys were playong video games to make it less awkward. Jude paised the game "Let's have some food. Celia can cook pretty good!" Jude said grabbing Calebs hand without thinking dragging him along. Caleb was bright red.

"So Jude? You like anyone?" Celia dropped the question. A small bursh crept up on Judes cheeks as he shook his head. "Caleb, Don't you have to tell Jude something?" You said munching on your favorite cookie.

"Nope I don't! Shut up Y/N!" He looked away. "Awh come on, don't be such a Tsun Tsun!" You poked Calebs cheek in a teasing way. "I'm sure he'll likes you back." You whispered.

You grabbed Celias hand and ran upstairs to your room leaving the door to the livingroom almost closed. "USE PROTECTION IF YOU TWO DO IT!" you and Celia yelled at the same time.

Calebs pov

I was blushing uncontrollably after what Y/N said  "S-So how about we continue our game?" Jude asks as I nodded "s-sure thing goggle face!" Suddenly the doorbel rang. I just let it go and unpaused the game.

Suddenly the door from the living room opened relieving Celia, Y/N and David. "The penguin squad is complete!" Y/n grinned as dragged David and Celia upstairs again. What i didn't knew was that the David, y/n and Celia were looking through the almost closed door.

"Hey, Jude... Do you like someone?" I asked. "Depends in what way." He replied calmly. "In a love way.." Judes face turned red "Yes.. Yes I do.." he replied. "Is it a girl..?" I asked feeling abit down "No." "Is it-" I felt something soft against my lips, I opened my eyes to see Jude. I was shocked at first but decided to kiss back.

No ones pov

Jude licked Calebs lower lip asking for entrance and Caleb let him, it quickly turned into a make out scene. Y/n eyes twinkled, Celia took pictures and David grinned.

After a few seconds Jude pulled away and smiled with a tomato red face, same goes to Caleb.

Y/n wanted to run into the room and scream but got held in place by Celia and David.  Caleb was this time to kiss Jude. He started to unbutton Jude's shirt while taking dominance. Jude could feel Caleb smirking in the kiss, so he turned the roles and started to take of Caleb shirt.

"AND STOP! NO FUCKING EACHOTHER!" Y/N and Celia fell through the door yelling.

The two boyed turned red and looked away.  Caleb being himself didn't care and launched himself ontop of Jude, kissing his neck leaving hickeys and hugging. "Goggle face, be my boyfriend." Caleb demanded and Jude laughed "okay then!"

KABOOM THE END HOPE YOU LIKE IT
WORDS: 1207