「Yandere! Aiden x Yandere!Reader」

Okay so this was requested by Opperbibbsiex sorry for the wait. there are more chapters coming up. !!Ares time line!!

-

Y/n l/n the cutest and sweetest girl that's possible known in the school. One of the reasons  Aiden Frost liked her, Aiden was y/n's senpai. Y/n was always around Aiden and he didn't mind at all. He liked to have y/n around, endless cuddles as 'best friends' they both want something more.

Every time a girl that was not y/n was around Aiden, y/n would feel jealous and wanted to kill that girl.

every time a boy that was not Aiden was around y/n , Aiden would feel jealous and angry about to kill the guy, only Shawn was allowed to be around y/n, why you ask? Shawn is interested in boys so he won't take y/n from Aiden.

Aiden was talking to Bunny (Sorry I just really dislike Bunny) Y/n looked their way and noticed Bunny, y/n walked up to her with a disgusted face. "Bunny-san? Could you come with me please?" You asked in your sweetest voice. "Sure, y/n-chan!" She walked with you to the back of the school. "what's wrong y/n-chan?" she asked you. "What do you see in Aiden-Senpai?" You asked. "He's amazing! I love him so much!" That made y/n even angrier, she grabbed the knife from her bag. "Can you say that again?" Bunny who didn't notice the knife and y/n's dark aura, repeated herself. "He only belongs to me, you bitch!!" Bunny who now noticed the knife grabbed it from y/n cutting her accidently making a deep cut in the process. Y/n grins and runs to Aiden.

"Aiden....! Bunny..." you fake cried a little. Aiden hugged you "What did she do y/n..?" he asked you as he stroked your h/c soft hair. "She... She cut me! With a knife, she told me to stay away from you and if i didn't do that... she .. she would kill me..."

Aiden was looked at y/n shocked "Where is she?" he asked. "...." you were silent. "Tell me, Y/n.." ".... At the back of the school..." you answered. "Go to Shawn... He will help you with the cut." you nodded and let go of Aiden then walked away to find Shawn, grinning a lot.

Aiden POV:

I walked to the back of the school, to see Bunny holding a knife. with a shocked face. "Bunny, That is not cool. You cannot threaten to kill y/n if she doesn't stay away from me!" I said with an angry face. "B-But senpai... Sh-She tried to kill me.." She replied. "Y/n would never do that. Stay away from me!" Bunny looked really shocked. "W-What? Why?! she tried to kill me, she had to stay away not me!"

"Shut it ,Bunny!" I took the knife from her and stabbed her. (Ah sweet revenge.) I slipped the knife in my pocket and picked her up. There was a dumpster around the corner and walked there, I dropped Bunny in  the dumpster and covered her with trash. 'No one hurts MY y/n...'

I looked around to see if anyone saw me and then walked away.. back to MY y/n. she belongs to me and no one else. 

Back to y/n POV:

When I found Shawn I changed my facial expression  to sad again. Shawn noticed you and walked to you with a  some bandage "Aiden told me what happened. Bunny can't hurt you anymore." he said when he wrapped the bandage careful around the big cut. "Thank you, Shawn." you mumbled as you gave him a hug. "It's nothing Y/n, I will do everything for you and Aiden." he hugged back. Aiden who was grinning came around the corner, signing Shawn that he has to let go. "Y/n-chan?" Shawn asked as he let go. "Hm? What's wrong Shawn?" "Aiden is bloody.. Maybe Bunny hurt him as well." he said. 

"Oh no!" Y/n let go of Shawn as well and rushed to Aiden "Are you okay, Senpai?! Did she hurt you?!" you asked as you inspected him. "Yes, I am fine y/n. She didn't hurt me. She just bled a lot when I was done with her. " he explained. "Oh.. Oh... Okay..  " you hugged him and muttered in his chest "I-I love you senpai.." but it was way to soft to be heard. He hugged you back and you could feel him smile. 

Time skip to some weeks later. Students disappeared  and are found dead, every time they would talk to Y/n or Aiden, no one suspected it was them. The school was worried and  collected all the students in the auditorium 

"Hmpf... I do not like this." Some girl said. "What if we get kidnapped and murdered just like the rest.."  a boy agreed. "Eh, I do not want to think about that."

After everyone gathered in the auditorium and took a seat. The principal stepped on the stage and walked to the microphone. "Thank you all for gathering here.. I asked you to be here because we can't lose any more students, So please be careful and walk in groups when you go home..." he said choking on some words. "I also asked you here since they found another dead body.. They can't identify who, because he was burned to dead.."

Y/n sat next to Aiden, holding his hand and pretending to be scared. "Don't worry, me.. and Shawn... will protect you, we will bring you home in safety." You looked up to Aiden and smiled.. "Thank you senpai." He smiled at you. "Let's ditch this." Aiden said as he stood up and dragged you outside and pushed you to the nearest wall "Y/n, I have to confess something." You blushed a little.  "I love you! Be mine please! I killed the persons just for you so i could be with you!" He yelled a little. "Heh, Then i have to confess something as well.. I also killed persons for you, I love you too!" You confessed.

"That's interesing.. I never knew my little Y/n would be a yandere..."

AND I'LL END THIS HERE, HA! I might do a part two don't worry. I hope you enjoyed.

word count: 1030 word bye!