「Special: Jordan x Reader」

So like I said ppl get tag.. soo since this is your husbando XxCassianexX you get the tag.

Jordan: Oh I'm married?
Me: Yep to Cassi, even though you lost Claude in her story.
Jordan: :0! Nope.. Nope.. Nope,
I do not allow that! *hugs Cassi* your mine now.

Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I ship
-

"Well I choose..." You began, The five boys looked at you. "Janus, I love you too." you said looking at your shoes. "Y/n! YAY." He ran to you and hugged you tight. "Please call me Jordan, when not on the field.. please." He said giving a sad smile

"Okay Ja- Jordan!" You gave him a smile and kisses his cheek before turning to the other four boys. "I'm really sorry guys..." you looked away "Y/n! It's fine! Really.." Xene says for the group. They each go to their room while you stayed with Jordan.

"Hey... Y/n.." he began. "Hm? Whats wrong space broccoli?" You asked a bit worried after seeing his bright red face. He looked like a watermelon! Green hair, a bright red face and his dark eyes as the seeds.

"Well.. uhm.. C-Can i kiss you?" He asked as he put a a piece of your h/c hair behind your ear. "Sure thing, watermelon." You chuckled abit.

"Ah? Eh?! W-W-Watermelon?!" He looked a bit shocked and embarrassed. "Calm down.." yyou said before placing a soft kiss on his soft lips.

He kisses back, the kiss was soft and gentle but what do you expect form this soft child bean.

Claude: *slaps and kisses me* you is showing.
Me: eh.eh.. sorry..
Xavier: ish okay *hugs and kisses my cheek*. Jordan is soft child bean.

Jordan pulled away and gave you an awkward smile. You smiled back and rested your head on
his chest.

"Can we go to your room? My team is staring..." you could feel the eyes of your teammates burn in your back. "Y-Yes we can!" He said before dragging you to his room.

You plopped down on his bed "comfortable..." You said, he smiled "What was the last time you layed down on your be?" He asked. "Probably yesterday morning for the last time." Jordan was shocked. "You go sleep." He says as he pushed you down on the bed.

"Hm... Okay, only if you stay here." You gave him a small grin. Which made him blush. Poor boy "fine.." he sat down on the bed. You took his pillow and placed it on his lap before resting your head on the pillow.

You closed your eyes as Jordan stroked your hc h/ hair in a loving and caring way what made you fall asleep. Jordan noticed your sleeping face so he carefully layed you on his bed since his legs started to hurt.

He wanted to stand up but was pulled down and hugged. "Where... are you going... pretty boy.." you mumbled sleepy.

"No where... I'm going no where pretty lady." He whispers before giving you a small kiss on your lips.
~
Okay this is the end i know its short. The rest of the special chapters will be around 500 words. Word count: 534