「Mark Evans x Fem!Reader」

Sorry for the wait. This was requested by fluffyfoxella
I have nothing in mind for this, so i am really sorry if this is bad.
~~~~~~~
"MARRRRKKKKKK!" You screamed as you ran up to him and jumped in his arms for a hug, what made you both fall on the ground. "Wow, calm down Y/n." He laughed as he hugged your back.

"I just missed you! I am so happy that I am finally back in Japan!" You smiled.

You and Mark are childhood best friends but you had to leave 2 years ago because your parents send you to America for a study. You got back a few days ago and today Mark was introducing you to his friends.

The whole team was staring at the both of you. You kinda interrupted the training, "Um.. Captain? Who is she?" Jack asked. You giggled and got up, "Sorry, My name is y/n! Nice to meet you all, I am Marks childhood best friend." You said as you introduced yourself, again with a small giggle.

"Captain? Is this true?" Nathan asked. Mark nodded, you took the soccer ball in your hands, your beautiful h/l h/c flowing in the wind. "Mark.. I want to play soccer with you.. I improved my technique! You can not stop it now!" You said full of confidence.

Mark chuckled "Alright then, let's see." he walked up to the goal and put on his keepers gloves and smiled. Kevin, who looked very mad. "She better does not join the team, we don't need her." he said looking angry at you. You chuckled and waved it off.

You walked up to the middle and placed the ball down. Taking a deep breath, you smiled and rand forward to show off your hissatsu. Everyone watched quietly as you ran over the field as your hair went from side to side. With every dribble it looked like you floated over the field. In America they didn't call you, an angel for nothing, your moves looked like an angels was running after the ball. Mark looked at you and got distracted when you did your hissatsu it went right past him.. 'Damn feelings..  y/n is way to good for me...' He thought.  He didn't even notice you already scored the goal.

"Mark?" you waved your hand in front of his face. "You spaced out, are you okay?" you asked when he snapped out of his thoughts. "Hm.. Yeah sorry. You won't get past me!" he said with his cheerful bright smile. "But.. Mark.. I already scored." You gave him a small smile and chuckled. 

"Damn.. Did he really lose to a girl..?" You heard Kevin. "Hmmm.. Yeah!" You said with a bright smile. 

Mark took of his gloves and grabbed your hand and walked behind the school. (Every school has a cherry blossom tree okay?! fight me!) 

"Mark? Why did you bring me here?" you asked invisible question marks formed above your head. "Well... um.. How do I say this.." He looked at the ground to hide his blushing face. "...? Mark..? are you okay?" You asked. He nodded "Yeah, I'm okay! Just... Um.. Y/n I love you more than I love soccer, please be my girlfriend!"

Your face grew redder by the second. Did this really happen? The childhood bestfriend that you have a crush on since forever is confessing?

"Mark," you looked at him and you saw his slightly was preparing a rejection. "I.. I love you too! I would love to be your girlfriend.. I loved you since we were little children." You rubbed your arm while your face was looking at the ground. 

It was quiet for a moment, Mark lift up your chin making you look into his big brown eyes, he gave you his usual goofy smile and kissed you. You kissed  him back slowly, enjoying every second of it. The moment he pulled away you coudn't do anything but smile

HAPPY ENDDDDDDD OKAY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER  BUT  ITS DONE !

WORD COUNT: 666