Welcome to Perfect Isn't Weak!

What is it about?

Rosie is a girl who thinks she has everything figured out, she's got so much to her though. The world seems to view her as this perfect person, but she has so much to her everyone is yet to discover. Harry is a boy living in the less wealthy part of town, he's been boxing for most of his life with his coach Ester. What happens when the universe sends them toward each other?

Any warnings?

I am going to put a warning for language, violence and there may be sexual scenes that make people uncomfortable. There will be a warning at the beginning of each chapter though. Each chapter marked with a '*' is at least in my opinion more mature than the rest. Other than that this story is very safe for most over 13 to read.

Updating schedule?

The plan is to get at least one chapter in a week minimum. More than likely there will be two chapters a week though. I'm not gonna give one hardcore day because things always pop up for me, I'm hoping to get it updated every Friday though! Keep in mind it may differ every week.

Any Questions, comments or concerns?

Comment them and I'll make sure to get to them :)

Authors note

If you are really about to read this story, I'm gonna say thank you in advance. My writing has always been a part of me I love to express, and knowing people are enjoying it or even bothering to read it means the world. I always try to make these stories fun and entertaining for everyone. I'm always here for my readers, thank you guys for being there for me.

P.S this beautiful cover is thanks to priceless101

Now enjoy the story!!!!