42

Long chapter! A LOTTTT HAPPENS HERE!! LIKE I MEAN A LOT! PLEASE READ IT ALL SO YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!!! It's like a bunch of key dialogue... 

And once again I freaking love you guys and all your love and support that I had to make sure to update twice today!! I hope you enjoy! 

Comment and vote!!!!!! (and check out 'Okay,Fine' which should be updated tomorrow?) 

Rosie 

I was so thankful Ester didn't die yesterday, and Harry never found out he has cancer. I had my hands placed on my heart in fear the whole time. I love Harry, he's so kindhearted, he spent hours in the hospital with Ester. I was shocked he called me so late though. 

"You know you have the best dad ever little guy?" I told my unborn baby as I sat in my bed. 

Harry already went to the hospital, but he told me for the sake of me not catching anything from the hospital I should stay home. He said it was flu season, and according to his 'research' having the flu and being pregnant "can really suck". I didn't want to stress him out, and I guess he was right, so I decided on staying home. 

I got out of bed and decided I should really start nesting for this baby. I've got a hospital bag ready, he has clothes that are already washed, but I need a few more things done. Oh, and to my surprise, my father- I mean uncle enrolled me in college online, I don't start for a few months though. 

I began cleaning old things out of my closet to make space for my son's things, I decided I wanted to share a room with him until he was at least three months old just in case he needs me for a feed, diaper change or something, and I can make sure to hear him crying at night instead of having him cry all night in another room and me not hear a thing. I dropped files as I was cleaning the closet, I fumbled through the dropped papers but one caught my eye. 

'Adaption form of Petie Aiden Mayor' 

"Rosie?" I heard my uncle say as he opened the door. "What's that?" He asks me, coming closer to look at the paper and see why I was shocked. 

"I don't know, you tell me," I look at him as I speak. 

I don't care, he has to know I know there is secrets being kept from me. For 19 years as well, that is not a small amount of time. Everything seems hidden, there is too much I don't know. 

"Probably something dumb, I'll get rid of it now," he panics, I can tell by the color of his face. 

"Is Petie my brother?!" I ask him before he can leave the room. 

"Rosanna, I think you need a nap, your mind is going crazy," he tries to play it off. 

"I know you aren't my father," I tell him, and his jaw drops in shock. 

"Go ahead say something, tell me everything you guys have been hiding from me!" I felt myself get angry. 

"No one's hiding anything!" He shouts back. 

"Stop avoiding it! I know you aren't my father, I know your my mother's brother!" I shout I don't care anymore, I'm so sick of all of this. I've been trying to figure what's been going on for six months now? About six months at least. 

"If you knew why didn't you say anything?" He says looking at me dead in the eye, I'm quick to break eye contact. 

"Tell me everything! I really can't take this anymore! I know Petie is my brother!" I shout to my uncle. 

"Calm down! Sit down and I'll explain!" He remarks. 

"Fine!" I shout back having a seat on my bed.