40

ATTENTION: I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW A MOMENT FROM PERFECT ISN'T WEAK THAT HAS STUCK OUT TO YOU SO I CAN GET SOMEONE TO MAKE LIKE A LIL VIDEO FOR MY READERS TO ENJOY ONCE IT'S OVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! YOU CAN JUST DESCRIBE IT LIKE "the time they met" DOESN'T MATTER SOMETHING SIMPLE LIKE THAT WORKS!

please enjoy! be sure to comment and vote lots of love. 

Same things as the other chapters apply, you can suggest songs, ask the characters questions, etc. 

Also if you do comment one of those a chapter will be dedicated to you, in this book! 

Lots of love. I hope you revisit soon to read the next chapter. bye, babes. 

Harry 

I knew Asher wouldn't stop with the dumbass pranks, but it's way out of line for him to go after his own cousin who is seven months pregnant, just to get back at me. I tried to control my temper and not let the worst get to me. I didn't want to be such an asshole, but I left Rosie at my house and went back to the gym. 

I found that the gym door was locked and no one was there. I called Ester, but he didn't answer. That caused me to be even more irritated. I banged on the gym door a few times, but no one answered.

"Harry?" I stop banging on the door once I hear someone call me, a light female voice. 

"Delia," I respond once I turn around and see her. 

"Are you okay?" She asks me, she looks worried. 

"I'm fine, but do you know if Ester is around to open the gym door?" I ask her, she shakes her head. 

"Hey, let's go for some drinks," she suggests. 

I shouldn't be drinking, I have practice tomorrow, but right now, I need it. Rosie stopped me from drinking at home, she always stops me from things. 

She called me about twenty times since I left, but I have no energy to answer. Why is she so fucking gullible? I told her Asher isn't going to stop with the pranks, but she doesn't believe, she tries to see the good in people when there is no good in people. 

"Fine," I agree with her and get into her car. Her car that by the way, Connor bought her. 

"How are you and Connor?" I ask, looking outside the window of the passenger seat as she starts the car. 

"Really good," she smiles looking at the road in front of her. 

"Which bar we going to?" I ask her, declining another one of Rosie's calls. 

"I was thinking Steven's," she says, her eyes scanning as I decline calls from Rosie and my mother. "You should answer, they are probably worried about you," she suggests. 

"Just keep driving Delia, I don't really feel like talking right now," I admit, my jaw clenching in anger once I remember all that's been happening lately. 

First of all, Rosie's got a bunch of family shit going on. She doesn't even know who her brother is, and now she wants to claim her brother is Petie Mayor, one of the youngest most successful people on the board because Asher told her that. It's not like Asher is one to believe. Then, I got Ester on my back always wanting to make sure I'm boxing, I can't manage anything anymore. I got a kid on the way not to fucking mention. 

"Harry, I'm really proud of you," Delia says to me and I look at her in shock. 

Wow, the first time in a while someone says they are proud of me. 

"And what for?" I ask her, my index finger across my lip. 

"You've gotten a job, you fixed your relationship with Connor, and I think you've got this fight with Asher in the bag," she smiles at me, parking her car at the bar.