24

Heyyyy guys! Thank you for being so patient with the updates, I've prepared a few of them just so you guys don't have to keep waiting.

Thank you again if you read this book, it means the world to me like you don't even understand.
I hope you guys have an amazing day.

Q: predictions?
Rosie

Last night with Harry was amazing, I woke up beside him and it somehow managed to make it all even better. I watched as he lightly snorted with his mouth slightly open, he looked exhausted so I let him sleep. I cleaned my room a bit as he continued to sleep, the sun beamed in his eyes but left him unphased and still asleep.

I quickly answered my phone when I heard it buzz so that it doesn't wake Harry up. My parents and siblings aren't home today which means I get the house to myself... and Harry. I really never thought I would love someone enough to want to wake up next to them, my mind has been wondering all day with thoughts and thoughts about how fate led me to this wonderful human being that is Harry Styles.

"Hello," I whisper cautiously closing the door and stepping out of my room.

"Rosanna," a stress sounding Jessica answers the phone.

"What's wrong?" I'm quick to ask.

"I don't want Ester working today, he's been ill all night and he said he was still going to go to the gym to help Harry for this next really big fight or something and I can't have him leave. Please, please, please distract Harry all day," her voice cracks up with tears before she concludes her statement.

My heartbeat losses a stable pattern, I feel so guilty for hiding this from Harry. I'm not sure how he would react if he knew something like this, let alone that I was not telling him. I feel tears swell up in my eye. Last night was so amazing, I wish that type of happiness could just always last.

"I'll try my best," I respond quietly.

"Thank you so much, sweetheart. I feel terrible but I can-," I cut her off, she shouldn't have to say sorry for caring about her husband's health.

"I'm sorry if anything, please don't worry about it. I'll see you soon," and with my words we ended the phone call, I was quick to close the phone when I heard Harry come down.

"Hey baby," his voice is still husky and his eyes are swelled a bit. I hate that I felt kind of warm inside when he said "baby". I've always been a hopeless romantic but I just never thought I would get that romance, life if an odd thing I guess.

"Hey," I force a smile so he doesn't suspect anything.

"Are you okay?" He asks hugging me, placing his face into my neck.

"Mhm," I respond and kiss his head of hazelnut curls.

"What do you say we make something really good to eat?" he looks at me with wide eyes, he seems so childlike in that moment that I have to laugh.

"What's so funny?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing. You feeling waffles?" I ask him as I take out a bowl we can use to start making something.

"What kind of waffles?" He challenges.

"Chocolate chip cherry, but with blue food coloring," I come up with.

"Blue?" He quotes me as if I've said something offensive.

"Red Rosanna, we're doing red," I laugh and begin to bring out the ingredients.

"Fine, chocolate chip cherry red waffles it is," I shrug and place an apron on him.

-

Twenty minutes into making these waffles and I never noticed how much detail and time chocolate chip cherry red waffles would take. They were tedious mistakes that made me have to restart on making he waffles countless times, like putting the food coloring with the chocolate (thanks Harry) and putting expired cherries in the batter.