41

Sorry guys!! The update took a little longer than expected!! I think this book has around 10 chapters left, but who knows it can probably have a sequel if I keep feeling it!! According to the layouts I have for the books, it doesn't have much left, and that blows my mind because I've fallen so in love with this book over time uwuwuuw. 

I also have been kind of tied up because I'm working on two books! I'm working on "Okay,Fine" and I really really love writing it! Please go give it a read if you'd like to that it hahaha. It's super fun, and if you like Perfect Isn't Weak you might even like Okay,Fine more since my writing has hopefully improved lol. 

I just have to say thank you so freaking much for the love and support, it may not be the most popular book on Wattpad, but I apprentice every vote, comment, a suggestion so so so much. 

Harry 

It's been a few weeks since Rosie and I had that slight fight. We've been doing better, she said she's been physically feeling better too. I told her to set aside all of her family trouble for now at least. None of it makes sense to me, when my father explained things to me, they weren't the same as what Rosie's aunt told her. I don't know what's going on, I want to find out, but I feel like there are so many lies buried in this story. 

"Harry I've got good news," Ester says as soon as he enters the gym. 

"I could always use good news," I say panting once I stop punching the punching bag and attempt to take a deep breath with my hands on my knees. 

"The fight is going to be at a local arena, that saves you the travel, just in case Rosie has to have the baby. Did you guys give the damn thing a name yet?" Ester asks making me laugh slightly. 

"I have a name, I just don't want to tell Rosie," I admit to him as I grab a bottle of cold water. 

"Styles, not too much water I don't need your stomach swimming while you're boxing my friend," he shakes his head while saying a few "tsk, tsk, tsk"'s. He's so dramatic if Rosie thinks I'm dramatic she should see Ester. 

"Sorry, Ester!" I shout back with a light laugh. 

I began to practice, I put my motivation at it's highest. 

You will win this fight. 

Do it for Ester, do it for your baby boy, do it for yourself! 

I started to find my punch and my grip became better with my motivation. My body began creating heat waves, I felt my energy at full capacity. Punch after punch I really felt the encouragement that I could take Asher on. If I beat Asher I could really bring it all home for Ester and me.

"Ester!" I called out to him. He didn't respond, I called out for him but he seemed to keep ignoring me. 

I pulled my gloves off and threw them to the side as I searched for Ester in the gym. Call after call didn't seem to work. 

"Ester man you good?!" I asked opening his office door. 

As soon as I opened the office door I was shocked at the sight I had seen. Ester had fainted on the floor, there was a foam type substance running from his mouth. I quickly ran to him and got on my knees to assist him. I tapped his face countless times he didn't move one bit. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck, Harry think. 

His pulse, I should check his pulse. 

I checked his pulse, there was still a beat thank God. I rushed out of the office and grabbed my phone. I called the ambulance quickly, now I should probably call Jessica but I'm not sure how to tell her.