29

I'm really hoping you guys are enjoying the story! I'm once again trying to update as much as I can. I'm also trying to have good updates, so it's not that easy, but I'm trying. Lots of love to all of you who have been reading Perfect Isn't Weak! It means so so much. I wish you guys the best, stay safe, lots of love. 

Request songs for the book pleaseee!!!

Rosie

It's a positive test. I'm pregnant. 

I looked at the test in disbelief for a few moments. I felt tears swell in my eyes. I don't know what to feel. I feel my stomach turn, and I hurled out everything in my stomach. I don't even think that's because I'm pregnant, it may be because I'm so nervous. 

"Rosie!" My aunt knocks on the door. 

"What?!" I respond, throwing the test away frantically. 

"Are you okay? You've been in there for some time," she lets out a little giggle. 

"I just need some time," I make up. 

"Okay well Asher is downstairs, he wants to speak to you," she tells me. 

What the fuck does he want? Now isn't the time. 

I place my hand on my belly. I took a look at it in the mirror, there is no way this baby is only two weeks old. My stomach had been growing, but I just thought I was bloated? Being pregnant was just the last thing to cross my mind. I doubted myself being pregnant more as a virgin than I did this time. 

I got a light period two months ago though. I have to go to the doctor, but I don't know how I'm going to tell Harry. 

My phone rings and I quickly grab it, the ringing gave me a huge headache. I was surprised when the caller ID read 'Delia'. Well, I guess today is full of surprises. 

"Rosie?" Delia answers the phone. 

"Hey," I say wiping my tears and clearing my throat, hoping she won't notice I had been crying before. 

"I erm, I need to tell you something but I need you to stay calm," what the fuck now?

"What's wrong?" I ask, my heart hasn't been at a steady heartbeat since I pissed on the dumb stick. 

"Harry he uhh," she struggled to tell me. 

"What's wrong with Harry, Delia?" I ask panicked. 

"He, he," she wouldn't tell me. 

"What's wrong!" I shout at her. 

"He got into an accident, he's in the hospital right now," that's when I lost the feeling in my feet. I couldn't hear anything after 'hospital' clearly. 

I opened the door, trying to leave the bathroom quickly. 

"I need to go," I cried to my aunt. 

"Rosie, calm down? What's wrong?" My aunt tried to calm me down. 

"Harry got into an accident," tears streamed down my face, I found myself crying into my aunt's arms. 

"Calm down okay? We'll go right now," I nodded trying to catch my breath. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Asher came up to me, his voice sounded sympathetic. 

I couldn't speak I just cried. I tried to stop my tears, I couldn't, it was like plugging a waterfall. 

"Which hospital is he at?" My aunt asks helping me get into the car. 

"I don't know," I said through tears.