31

Hello!!! Please read this chapter it's important! Also sorry for the late update but you will get one very soon

Make sure to comment and vote plzzzz

Lots of love and enjoy the chapter babes!

Harry

I'm so fucking disappointed in myself, but what else is new? I wanted to fight Asher, and I fucking will, my leg will be fine and my arm will too. I don't care about what any doctor has to say, this is something I had to do I promised Ester and even though I'm mad at him, I still love him. I don't even know if he knows I'm here because I haven't even gotten a phone call from him.

"Mr.Styles," a nurse knocks on my door interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah," I respond quickly swallowing the medication she left on my hospital tray hours ago.

"Someone is here to see you," she smiles and leaves.

It's probably Rosie, I snapped at her and since then she hasn't came back. I hope she knows I wasn't angry at her, I was just angry.

My heart manages to feel more anger when I see who walks in. My father.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask vaguely. He still looks the same as when I last saw him, but with a few white hairs.

"I can't come to see my son," he remarks and I roll my eyes.

"No, you can't come to see your son. You had a lifetime to see him and you didn't want to," I reply, my blood boiling.

"How are you?" He asks casually.

Okay, I know this motherfucker did not just ask me how I was doing while I'm in a hospital bed and he's missed half of my life.

"Not important. How are all the women back at your house doing right now?" I scoff and watch as he shakes his head.

"There is only one woman at my house right now. Which is actually what I came to talk about," he remarks and I cock a brow.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"I married a woman named Monica, shes quite amazing and her son J-," I cut him off as soon as I hear him utter the words 'her son'.

"See I don't wanna meet anybody, and I'm gonna ask you to get out again," I'm shocked when I feel a pain rush down my casted arm.

A slight and gentle knock interrupts him before he can say anything else. I know that knock, my baby has finally came.

"Rosie?" I remark and she responds with a "yes" before looking at my father in confusion.

"Hello, I'm Harry's father," he smiles and shakes her hand.

"Don't fucking touch her," I warn him.

"Harry," she says through gritted teeth. "It's nice to meet you," she smiles at my father and I feel my brain about to explode.

"Are you okay?" She asks me moving my hair out of my eyes, I just respond with a nod. I'm actually quite upset at what she just did.

"Are you and Harry together?" My father asks shifting her attention from me to him.

"Yeah, yeah we are," she smiles adjusting my pillow.

"You're Malley's daughter?" He asks and Rosie nods. "Have you met your dad yet?" He asks and she looks confused. 

"Yes, I have," she says the confused look still on her face. 

"I'm pretty fucking sure she knows who her dad is, and I'm pretty sure I don't care to know how my dad is," I give him a fake smile.