11

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OMG!! IVE BEEN SO SO BUSY! 

So here's the rundown. I'm gonna try to finish about 3 chapters a week and post them on the same day or something. I really love this story but again with all the work I have to do it's been hard. 

I hope you are had/are having a great weekend! 

Please enjoy and comment!! 

Harry

"Harry," I woke up again to Rosie's voice.

Imagine what it'd be like waking up every day to her voice...

Fuck you, Harry, stop thinking about her in that way.

"What?" I whisper my head heavy and aching.

"Get up before my dad gets up here," she whisper yells at me.

"My head hurts," I say feeling a purge run in my throat.

I rush to the bathroom and let it all out, Rosie rushes after me. I take note of how lucky she is to have a bathroom in her room. How fucking convenient is that! Imagine not having to get out of your room to pee. The number of times I've walked into a closet and peed as a kid because I was extremely tired isn't even trackable. 

"Are you okay?" She asks handing me a water bottle.

"Fine," I reply taking the water bottle. 

"I don't remember half the shit I said last night," I add rubbing my eyes.

"You said a lot... can we talk about some of it? You know now that you're sober," she seems nervous as she speaks.

"I suppose," my heart starts beating at miles per hour. 

I could've said anything last night. I don't know why I bother getting drunk, it seems to only kick me in the ass harder. I really might've had said something about how badly I was craving her, and I have clue...great.

"'I think I love you and I know that hurts'," I furrow my eyebrows at her words, she spoke them as if she was speaking her favorite poem. It worried me the way she didn't look directly into my eyes. 

"What?"

"You said that last night Harry...," she tells me gulping nervously.

Harry you either tell her or you don't. 

"I meant it," I wasn't going to live a lie. I care about her so much, I've never met a soul like her before and I need her more than ever.

I was extremely scared of her reaction to my words. This was just one of those times where you had to be honest and even though I was about to sound vulnerable I had to tell her or one day another will tell her the words I never got to. 

"Do you happen to recall what I said?" She asks me smiling, I guess smiling is a sign of something good.

"I'm sorry I think I was too drunk," I find myself yet again admitting things to her.

"I said I loved you back," my heart drops at her words.

Shit. She means it, I can tell by the way her eyes talk more words than her mouth.