18

Guess what guys! Plans and layout for this book have been fully written and my updating should get faster in the next two weeks you may get around 5 updates? HAPPY HOLIDAYS BTW  

*EXCUSE ERRORS! KEEP IN MIND THIS ISN'T THE EDITED VERSION OF THE BOOK BUT I TRY TO GET THEM AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE OBVIOUSLY AND I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS SO I HAD TO GET IT UP FAST AND I STILL WANTED IT TO BE MY BEST WORK* 

Rosie 

It's been fun not having to "hide" Harry from my dad, my dad is someone important to me so it's important I have his 'yes' about me being with Harry. I hated that I couldn't tell him but my dad had no good reason for me not to be with Harry, I mean no, he isn't the affluent but whatever, it doesn't bother me. 

"Rosanna have you decided which college you want to go to?" My dad asks as I play around with a plate of fruits for breakfast. 

"I decided I want to go to the closet university home, you saw what happened last time I was away from home," I mumble under my breath not wanting my sister to ask anything since she was present at breakfast today with her husband. 

"Okay, and what's the plan after that?" My dad says and I somewhat feel annoyed by his question. Life is too unpredictable, and he wants me to have mine planned out. 

"I want to part own a publishing company, the one mom started before she had me and passed," I admit to my father, speaking about my mother always felt like something taboo to me, and I'm not sure why. 

"Who told you about that?" His face pales. 

"I found out, that's not the point though," I place my fork down unable to eat, this topic was frustrating me, and I hated eating when I was frustrated. 

"I just thought you would've liked to et a degree in law," I don't speak a word after that I just shrug and place my plate in the sink. 

I spend the next hour in my room thinking and thinking and fucking thinking. My head hurt, I was starting to feel annoyed in my own childhood house, I smiled remembering how happy I was to just be with Harry alone in that cabin for twenty-four hours. 

I missed Harry, I saw him two days ago since he was practicing all of yesterday, Ester has somewhat been accepting of our relationship but under the condition that Harry stays focused on boxing just as much as he does me, which is odd considering I'm a whole ass life and boxing is a sport, but it's one of those things where I don't even really care to understand more about. 

"Hey," my dad knocks at my door and I signal that he can come in. 

"Hey," I say with a forced smile. 

"Can we talk?" He questions me and I nod. 

"Sure," I say praying to God he doesn't mention law school, or ask if Harry found a job. 

"Today when you mentioned your mother, it sparked something in me, and it reminded me of how you're the one and only daughter of mine who got no time with her," he's never spoken about my mother to me, this already felt new, weird... I can't find the word. 

"Rosanna when I saw you with Harry and I saw the way his money meant nothing to you, and the way you were willing to stand for what you wanted... I was proud, but I also want you with a guy who can make you feel both mentally and financially stable. I just wanted the best for you, and I guess I didn't notice that I was just hurting you... until I noticed that the story you and Harry have started is like the one you and your mother ended. I met your mom when I was in a dark and bad place, I had no money, we met at her brother's college party, she had a lot of money let me tell you, that family of hers probably wiped their asses with dollar bills," my dad explains, I allow a small laugh to escape my mouth when he makes a joke. I was so intrigued I loved hearing about my mother and father, I wanted him to continue, my mother and father's story seemed like the type of story authors wait years to find the inspiration to write and he hasn't even finished telling it.