5

Hey guys! So I'm on vacation and that's why this chapter is late but I have the plans written out & I'm really excited for you guys to read what's to come!!! Comment and vote! ily 

Harry

The sight of Rosie makes me laugh, she looks shy as fuck. I wanna say it's because she's wearing my shorts, I know she is.

"It's cold," her body tenses as she enters the water.

"Get in don't be a p-" I remind myself May is in my arms stopping my sentence. "Poor swimmer," I say and she gives me a shut-the-fuck-up-I-know-what-you-meant-sarcastic smile.

"Rosie!" May cheers as she enters the water.

"My shirt and shorts look nice on you," I tease.

"If you knew they were yours why did you tell me you had the same ones," she tells me shivering in the lake water.

"Why didn't you tell me they were mine?" I question her. "Hey May?" I say.

"Yes, Uncle Harry," she tells me pushing the water with her tiny hand.

"Rosie said she wants to have a water fight," I smirk.

"Yay!" May cheers, she starts splashing Rosie and Rosie yelps running around in the lake.

"Rosie said she doesn't want to anymore!" She says I laugh at how she says 'Rosie' referring to herself.

May and I were laughing at the sight of her, her hair is up in a bun that has slots of soaking, damp hair, she stood there shivering.

"The water isn't that cold!" I laughed.

"'The water isn't that cold'," she copies my accent, running out of the lake.

She shouldn't make fun of my accent, American woman love it, even American men as well.

The way my black shirt was soaked to her body killed me, it captured her curve, but the way she ran was far from sexy kinda killing it because it was hilarious.

I couldn't hold back the laugh, it's a fucking lake in the summer, it's not that cold. Monroe girls are drama queens.

It's gets dark earlier than I thought it would. Rosie told me she wanted to just stay and make a fire later on. I really have no idea how she's gonna do that there is no fire pit here.

"Rosie  isn't your father gonna be home soon?" Jessica asks her as she takes a sleepy May out of my arms.

"Yeah, but it's fine, my aunt told him I was out with 'friends'," she laughed putting air quotes around 'friends'.

"You laugh as if you don't have any," I tell her having a seat beside her.

"I have a lot of fake friends, but I don't think I have a real friend... you know?" She tells me looking into my eyes.

"Yes, yes I do," I nod my head.

"Well guys I'm gonna have to get going I got more kids at home and a big baby named Ester," she teases Rosie let's out a laugh.