44

Hello guys, sorry it took me so long to update but it's been really hard with all that's going on with. I hope you know I am praying and thinking of everyone. I've had a lot of anxiety watching the news so I've stayed away from it, and the way I cope is with writing so I've got some chapters done. This is a hard time but I hope reading these chapters brings you a calm moment.

Rosie

I held my son in my hands, I rubbed my nose lightly on his little speck of a nose. He has the softest skin ever, his eyes must be colored, but he doesn't keep them open much for me to really confirm. I love his scent, he's so perfect.

My whole life I thought I knew what love was, until I held my little baby boy in my hands. I didn't think it was possible for me to love someone as much as I love this little baby and his father.

"Harry, look, come, he's smiling," I told Harry, looking at Theo who was smiling in his sleep.

I examined his smile, it reminded me so much of Harry. I loved it so much, I looked at Theo who was smiling and back to Harry who was watching him smile from my shoulder, they both have the cutest little smiles.

"Harry, I love you," I turned to kiss him lightly.

"I love you more baby," he said pressing his forehead to mine.

"I'm so happy I get to take him home tomorrow," I confess with a sigh.

"I wanted to talk to you about that actually," he says having a seat on the ledge of the hospital bed near my legs.

"What about it?" I ask him moving Theo's hat away from his eye.

"I love our son so much, and I don't know if I can handle not being with you guys," he looks at me with wondering eyes.

"So why don't you stay at my place?" I tell him furrowing my eyebrows.

"You don't get it Rosie," is what he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"What am I not getting? Explain it to me," I say still looking into his eyes.

Honestly his eyes were the best home I own.

"How long am I going to stay at your place? I've been working at the country club with Gemma's husband and it's been making me some good money. I just wanted to tell you I think we should buy a house as soon as we can and move in together," Harry says looking at me nervously.

I want nothing more than to live with Harry and our son, and if he feels ready, I hope he knows I was born ready.

"Why are you so nervous to tell me?" I ask him with a little giggle.

"Because I didn't want you to think we were moving too fast," I feel shocked at his answer.

"Harry, I hope you know it doesn't feel too fast with you, with you everything feels perfect," I tell him and he looks at me and shakes his head.

"No, we've been weak," he says with a slight smirk.

"And perfect isn't weak," we say in sync, our light laughter fills the aura of the hospital room.

Before Harry or I can say anything a nurse walked in, I looked to see if she was walking in alone.

"Hello guys, I came in to suggest that your son and his father do skin to skin," she says looking back and forth at Harry and I.

"Harry would you like to?" I ask him with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, I'd love to," He says with a light smile, revealing his comforting dimple.