12

Hey guys! I know I'm not that well with updating but the story is about to get faster at this point just work with me!

Vote & Comment!
(Excuse grammar errors)
Rosie

I watched him. Him. The one I want to be mine, play his heart out. This game was his I never ever would like a person to resort to violence but fuck Connor deserved every hit. Connor stands taller than Harry, he's more buff than Harry, I've come to notice plenty of the men who play boxing against him are bigger than him, physically.

"Go, Harry!" I find myself shouting when he punches Connor and he leans on the side of the boxing ring.

He's panting, Delia catches my eyes, she's worried for Connor which is odd since Harry is her best friend. I heard a rumor that Connor was dating a girl, so Delia better not get her hopes that high if she wants Connor. What I'd assume is that she's using Connor as a way to get Harry pissed since he's been hanging out with me more than usual.

I mean we are somewhat together...

My heart drops when I see blood fly out of Harry's mouth waking me out of my train of thoughts about Delia's bullshit. Connor takes the chance to punch Harry again making him lose his balance.

"Come on Harry! Please!" I shout intertwining my fingers together in worry.

Harry was just doing so good what happened all of a sudden. Harry's spinning head looks to where Connor's father is who also happens to be my father's best friend. I notice he has his hand wrapped around a woman's shoulders, the woman has tears in her eyes as she looks at Harry.

Hmmm...

"Harry!" I shout still trying to get his attention, he looks at me making it more evident to me how badly his eye got punched. I smile at him with a thumbs up trying to ignore how upset he looks now and focus on encouraging him.

Harry takes another punch to his jaw, his eyes roll back causing my heart to ache.

"Styles! Come on!" Ester shouts coughing very harshly after.

"Ha-rry! Ha-rry!" The small crowd from Monroe chanted to try to boost his confidence in winning. I joined along with them and saw as Connor's father gave me an off look. I take another glance at the woman beside him... fuck that's Harry's mom! That must be what's up with him.

"Go baby!" I didn't care who heard me. Harry was going to be mine.

He didn't need a million dollars to treat me like a million dollars and if anyway has anything to say I have something to say to them, "fuck you".

Harry just looks at me and shakes his head in disappointment. Was he going to give up on the fight he and Ester trained hours for? That wasn't Harry at all.

"Come on!" After my words Harry takes a punch to the face somewhere near his eye. I feel my heart clench when his eye turns into a shade of blue almost immediately.

Trying to regain himself Harry stumbles catching his balance and weakly punching Connor.

"Styles boy!" Ester is still shouting.

Boom. I knew he was saving it somewhere in him, he punched Connor so harsh he stood a millisecond and tried to reshape his jaw.

"Don't you dare think it's okay to come into my life!" I furrowed my eyes at Harry when he spoke to Connor. He was shouting at him about such a personal subject so publicly, I know he's not doing okay since Harry is a very kept to himself type person.

Harry's mother was holding back her tears watching as Harry angrily and repeatedly punches Connor. It didn't stop after that, I hoped Harry would stop at that point Connor seemed out of it.

"Styles stop stop it's over you won!" Ester jumps into the ring pushing him away.

Harry looks a me biting his lip with glossed eyes, he was trying to hold back his tears. I wish he let it out, the way he kept his tears inside him kept a fire inside my heart.

-
"Harry!" I say as soon as he walks out of the practice room, everyone left the area it's only him and I since I waited for him.

"Rosie," he says nothing after, I feel his arms wrap around me and I tightly hug him back.

Dolefully I broke the hug and looked into his eyes, well whatever I could see of them.

"What happened today?" I asked him hoping he would justify everything.

"Can we please not talk about it? Can you just go with me?" I nod understanding but he also didn't kill that curious part of me that still wanted to know the reason for everything.

"Where?" I ask looking at his side angle since he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"The motorcycle shop," he answers shrugging.

"Isn't it closed?" I asked considering the fact that it's literally 10pm.

"Yeah, but my friend has the key and he gave it to me, don't stress," he's so upset that his usual smile isn't even present. "Actually lets just go tomorrow, where do you want to go?" I shrug not knowing.

"Lets go somewhere quiet where it's just the two of us," I smile at the relaxing thought.

"Wanna go by the lake again?" This time his smile appears and I nod loving his idea.

-
The relaxing sound of the water almost sends me to sleep as I laid my head on Harry's chest. We found a towel so we set it on the floor and laid down.

"I never thought she would be the one to not be on my side," he dispatches the silence between us.

"Who?" I ask looking up at him.

"My mother, she sat there with Connor's dad so happy and proud. What the fuck? Rosie I don't know what I did her wrong, and I wish I knew," his words confirm to me his mother was the reason he was upset.

"Harry you really believe you've wrong your mother?" I ask in disbelief. "You've done nothing, and I'm not gonna let you sit here and blame yourself for a decision she made, she likes Connor's dad and it is on you if you don't respect that but it's not on you if she didn't support you today," I add explaining my thoughts to him.

"I'm trying Rosie but she's done so much things without asking me, selling the house, making me get a job, telling me two months before that she was gonna marry Connor's father," I see why he is glum but at the end of the day his mother doesn't mean to harm him. I can tell by the way his mother looked at him in pain today she was upset having a to choose.

"I don't even want to talk," he sighs closing his eyes.

"Harry go home get up," I stand up patting off my jeans.

"Home?" He looks at me as if I'm dumb.

"Yes home," I laugh a little as to why he stated his comment with such confusion.

"Rosie I don't know where to stay tonight I usually stay with Ester," he explains and I almost want to cry, not because I pity him but because I love him and it hurts me to know he was being so careless about that and how badly his life is being effected right now.

"Well get up I'll get you a hotel room," I explain the first thought that pops into my mind.

"Rosie you can't keep paying for my luxury life got it?" He warns me, not angrily, yet he still walks away as if he is.

"Harry! Please!" I beg him.

"Don't beggars usually want money," he laughs turning around and laughing.

"Harry! Listen to me!" I hold back my will to smile at his comment. "You will go to a hotel room tonight," I warn him like a mother talking to her child.

"Will you come with me?" He jokes dirtily.

"If you agree to letting me get you one at least for this night I will stay with you for a bit," I agree.

"Deal, but I'm paying you back once my Batman career kicks in," I roll my eyes and shake the hand he had out.