37*

I once again want you guys to know how very thankful I am for your support on this novel, it means so so so much! To my friends who always read this book and wait for updates and leave sweet or funny comments, I love you thank you so much for making my day! 

I feel like this book is going to be done soon!!! Which is crazy to me! But I do have another book that's fresh and new it's called "Okay, Fine" please check that out if you'd like to! 

Now, per usual enjoy the chapter :)

Rosie 

Harry told me what Asher and his friends did, it's so fucking annoying having to deal with him. I cannot stand the way he acts now, I miss the old Asher. He picked me up and we went to clean the nasty ass eggs they threw all over Anne's house and car. She insisted that her and I sit there and watch while Harry cleans, but he just spread the eggs even more and she knew that we'd have to teach him how to clean the car. 

"This smells so bad," I admit while throwing cleaning products at the car. 

"I know right," Harry says using a sponge to clean the windows of the car. Anne was picking up eggshells from around the house. 

"I'm gonna throw up," I admit, holding my palm to my mouth as I ran to the garbage bins. 

Harry quickly dropped the sponge in his hands and wiped the soap on his hands onto his pants. He held my hair back, I quickly pushed him away. 

"No, don't look," I tell him, but he shook his head and kept holding my hair back. 

"Relax, it doesn't bother me baby, I just want to make sure you're okay," he says sweetly, kissing my head. 

"I'm okay," I say with a hiccup. 

"I'm going to go get you juice or something okay?" He says cupping my cheeks with a sweet smile exposing his soft dimples. His hair is a bit wet in some places, he isn't wearing a shirt, but I don't mind the view. 

"No Harry really I'm fine, it's just the smell of eggs," I tell him, picking up the sponge he dropped and begin wiping the windows of the car. 

I look to see a familiar car pass by, and just as I thought, it was Asher's car. He beeped and stuck his middle finger in the air, I'm gonna fucking break that ugly ass finger of his. 

"Keep cleaning, I'm gonna clean the floor with you Styles!" He laughs, his sunglasses are on his eyes, they are a tinted tone, they look pretty expensive, I hope they break. 

"Asher shut up!" I shout back at him before Harry covers my mouth. 

"Shh, he wants to get you mad, just ignore him," Harry rolls his eyes and continues cleaning the car. 

Harry's mother comes out of the front door, and shakes her head, she places her hands on her hips and watches as Asher drives away. 

"I cannot believe that boy has done all that. Harry, we should report him to the boxing board!" She says, and I can tell she's very angry. 

Asher makes it very hard to be nice, he's my cousin and I still can't manage to like him. I've been so stressed looking for my brother who may or may not know I exist, and it's so very annoying to have to deal with Asher's bullshit on the side. 

"It's no use, his cousin is Petie Mayor, he'll save him from anything," I hear Harry mumble. 

Petie Mayor is one of the best boxers to ever play in the league, now he is on the board and in fact is the head of all boxing tournaments in the country. 

"Who told you that?" I say, trying to prove to Harry that's false. 

"It's a known fact, Richie," I smile when he says the nickname he first gave me when we met.