4

Hey guys! So I'm really hoping to be much better at updating, plan is to update in 4 days? I really wanna make a schedule, but I don't like to make false promises ahahah.

Please enjoy the chapter and comment and vote and even share!

It's about to get good from here...

Rosie

I always found it very fun to go down to the lake for a few hours, the water was amazing, if I'm being honest it didn't always smell great, but it was well enough most times. I just liked looking at the water on this side of town without the boats that people in Monroe buy as a way to get attention.

Harry decided to come down with me, he seemed kinda off before we got to the lake but walking down was fun with him. He's sweet, but he seems really sensitive.

"Hey, Rosie!" Ester's wife says as soon as she sees me. I wave to her walking a bit faster as May, her little daughter comes running towards me.

"How are you May?" I ask her moving the strands of hair that cover her eyes.

"I'm good," she replies helping me move the hair in her eyes.

"Harry!" She exclaims when she sees Harry.

Harry gets down on his knees so she can give him a hug. I smile once I see the sweet way he treats her.

"Can you sleep over today?" She asks him wrapping her arm around his neck.

"No, I don't think so," he laughs a bit lifting her up.

"Do you want a bandaid?" She questions him turning her head to look at the cuts on his face.

"Why?" He asks her with a little smirk.

"Because your lip is hurt," she points looking like she is too afraid to touch his lip.

"No, you can't put bandaids there," he laughs tickling her.

"May why don't you go play with the rest of the kids so mommy can talk to Uncle Harry," she does as she was told, but before she left she gave Harry a hug, she also gave me one.

According to Jessica, May was a really unexpected baby, she was really risking it when she kept her. The same thing happened to my mother with me, except mine didn't make it. What sucks is sometimes you can't help but blame yourself.

"Harry I really think you should stay the night at our house," Jessica tells him as soon we have a seat.

"It's alright Jessica, I have a place to stay," his voice is very silent.

"Harry it wasn't a question, I want you over today," he clears his throat and nods.

"I'm gonna go grab something to eat," I don't mean to be rude but he didn't even have money to grab water, how is he gonna grab something to eat.

"Harry!" I shout before he leaves too far.

"Why don't we go grab something to eat together? I'm feeling kind of hungry," I lie a bit, I'm not that hungry, but I could eat I guess.

"Okay," his face proves he was lying, but whatever.

I make my way around the picnic tables where families are celebrating birthdays and having laughs. I can't help but wish my family was still like that when I was younger life was different. I wasn't always born in Monroe, I lived here in Livernois, then my dad's country clubs became a big money maker, and he became a different person. My dad used to bring us here to this lake every summer to celebrate my oldest sister's birthday, now money has made her ego way to big, she doesn't even sit with us anymore.