8

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! THIS BOOK NEEDS TO GET BACK ON TRACK! & I RLLY WANNA PUT IT IN THE WATTYS BUT IDKK YET!

PLEASE ENJOY, VOTE & COMMENT!

(Lots of dialogue in this one)
Rosie

I'm so sick of my father, sick of the words he has the audacity to say. I don't hate my dad but right now it feels like I do. I can't tolerate the shit he makes me put up with. People think I'm the biggest bitch around because of the words he says.

He told everyone about how Livernois is one of the most trashy areas, and that's why we moved. It's not, it's because we weren't wealthy at the time we lived in Livernois then, money got to his pocket. I was gonna head home but I don't want to anymore, I don't want to see him. So I asked Harry if he was still down to have those pizza plans we made a little earlier than expected.

Harry: yes I think I need to clear my mind anyway

Me: Same here

Harry: why so?

Me: I'll tell you once I see you in person

Harry: are you okay though?

Me: I'm fine. Are you okay?

Harry: I should be

Me: perfect meet me at the bookshop

Harry: I'll bring the pizza

Me: haha thanks I'll see you then

Harry: see you then

-

I walked into the bookshop and the smell of pizza was already filling my nose. I'm so hungry and I seem to have forgot about it. I usually distract myself from food sometimes, it just helps me not feel like I ate too much and all.

"He's downstairs," Jessica winks at the cash register.

I don't like her wink it signifies as if we are a couple or something. I'm sure I'm not his type anyway, and I don't like thinking too much about it.

"Okay," I smile and open the door and the smell of pizza manages to get even stronger.

"Harry?" I say as I walk down the stairs.

"Richie get down here!" His comment makes me laugh.

"Richie?!?" I laugh once I see him.

"Yes or Rich Bitch your pick," I playfully slap his shoulder.

"Let's go with the first one," I sigh agreeing to him giving me a nickname.

"You okay, you seemed kinda off on text," I almost feel my heart melt when he says that. He really took a hint just through my texting.

"Yeah it's just my dad," I shrug.

"What's up with him?" He opens the pizza box, slipping a slice into his mouth.

"He doesn't like the thought of me coming to Livernois so he talks shit about it and all," I roll my eyes explaining hardly half of the truth. "Dads are just overrated I guess," he doesn't deny and just gives a shrug as he chews his pizza.

"I'll be the first not overrated dad," he points and gives me a dimpled smirk.

Thoughts of him being a dad rush through my mind. If he had a little daughter I'm sure he would teach her some boxing the same way he taught me at the gym the other day. She'd be so beautiful, if she had his jade eyes and hazelnut hair.