20

Merry Christmas Eve! I love you all and I hope it's been a wonderful holiday for all of you!

Harry
I've been quite nervous to go to Rosie's house for diner today with her family. She told me her sister Madison was also going to be there, her name is even kinda bitchy. Rosie said she loves her but only because she has to, so I don't know what to expect.

"Mom!" I bang at her door.

"Are you okay?" She opens the door and cups my cheek to see if I'm fine.

"Yes I'm fine but I need your help with something," I admit to her.

"What is it?" She takes a breath of relief and looks at me.

"I need you to help me cook something," she furrows her eyebrows at me.

I need to take some sort of dessert with me, or meal or something I don't fucking know. Apparently that's what people do when they go over people's house for dinner. I've never really went to someone's house for dinner since I was about like 12 and my mother had been invited to one of her boyfriend's house.

"Harry I would love to help you but Jason just told me we have dinner plans somewhere," oh of course he fucking did, I think as she speaks.

"Oh well can you at least tell me how to make it?" I question.

"Make what?" She asks.

It doesn't seem like she wants to help, I miss my "old" mother, the lady who would love if I asked her for any sort of help, who wouldn't sleep unless I was home, I don't know anymore .

"You know what? Never mind, I'll ask Jessica for help," I shrug and walk out of the house.

"Harry!" She calls for me as I'm out of the door.

"What?" I question her.

"I'm sorry," I just give a smile and shrug.

She's sorry, but it doesn't really fix it. I guess it's true when they say "sorry doesn't fix it". She's my mother and she went through a lot for me, but lately I just feel like I disrupt her life a bit. She never got into arguments with Gemma, or kicked her out, and Gemma doesn't get treated like shit by Jason.

-
I asked Jessica to help me out and bake something for me to take to Rosie's house so her father doesn't speak shit. I love Jessica, she's a dear, she baked a bunch of croissants for me to take with me. Not only am I gonna look classy, but I'm gonna look like a rich bitch walking in with croissants.

"Thank you guys so much!" I give May a kiss on the forehead as she hands me the plate of croissants.

"Anytime," Jessica smiles placing her hands on May's shoulder at the entrance of the front door.

"Uncle Harry are you going to get married?" May says happily.

"Umm... actually I was just going to dinner," I smile at her response.

"Then why are you wearing nice clothes?" She tilts her head.

"Because it's a classy dinner," I smirk and she smirks and nods back at me.

"Is Auntie Rosie going to be there?" She says, her big eyes lighting up at me. She almost looks like a Disney character with those big eyes.

"Yes she will be," I kneel down to continue to speak to her. "Would you like to go with Uncle Harry?" I look at her and watch as she jumps of excitement.

"Yes!" She hugs me, her little arms lightly wrap around my neck, and she kisses my cheek.

"May sweetie this is an adult dinner I don't think you should go with Uncle Harry," Jessica says and disappointment washes over her face.