21*

Harry
Jason made that whole dinner shit. I hoped that if I was going to get a stepdad he wouldn't be such an asshole. It came to my surprise to see Rosie's father so kind to me, well at least after he indirectly asked if I had a bay at 14. May doesn't even look anything like me, I know sometimes kids look nothing like their parents but come on it's obvious she isn't my kid.

"Thank you," Rosie says to me at the door before I left to get a sleeping May home.

"Thank you actually," I smile and try my best to hug her while holding May as she sleeps on my shoulder.

She leans forward and kisses me, standing on her tippy toes. She checks the room to make sure we are alone before she goes in for one more kiss, she suddenly interrupts the kiss and looks at me with wide eyes before she speaks.

"Jason is such a dick," she whispers and closes the door so it's only us outside. "I almost forgot to tell you," she says and I groan as to why she interrupted the kiss was to tell me that.

"I know," I reply honestly.

"Who cares, just ignore him," she replies, that sounds like such a typical thing Rosie would reply with truly.

"I promise I'll try," she hugs me and kisses May on the forehead.

"Be safe and remember he's talking shit because he is shit," I laugh at her remark and make my way to catch a bus before Jessica gets worried.

I love Rosie, and she's the only reason I didn't kick Jason in the gut at that dinner, and for my mother's sake. I got me angry about how he talked to me as if I was some... some pig? He probably treats pigs better than he treated me if I'm being realistic.

-

I grabbed my jacket and placed it on May once I was on the bus. She had a great time tonight, probably the only person who did actually. Rosie and I were mostly pissed at Jason and trying to hide it. May is innocent, she's a young soul and wasn't able to see a bad side in anyone, even though Jason was giving her crude looks, she just continued to eat sweetly.

"Is that your daughter? Sister?" A young girl about my age, in fact, asks me while I was seated on the bus with May in my lap sleeping.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?! How old do I look?

"No, neither she's-," before I continue I take a glance at the girl. "How old do I look?" I ask her and she sweetly smiles at the ground before replying.

"You only look around 19 so I guess that was a stupid question," she nervously smiles.

"It's cool, you aren't the only person who has asked," I tell her and hope she isn't as nervous.

"Sorry I'm so nervous you just really look like someone," she's sweet when she speaks.

"It's okay... as long as he's attractive," I joke with a grin.

"Oh he was, he was the most attractive person in the family," she says, I wonder from her words if he passed away.

"What happened to him?" I ask hoping I'm not intruding in on any personal information.

"Oh nothing he just doesn't stay in touch with us since his dad sorta left him and that was the one thing bonding us, I think he stays in Manchester," I nod intrigued when he speaks.

This almost sounds kind of familiar as she tells the story. Whoever this guy is we have a lot in common.

"I stayed in Manchester a bit actually," I smirk as I explain to her.

"Harry?" My eyes go wide when she says my name.

I take the chance to take a really good look at her face, she looks kinda familiar now that I'm trying to activate my memory. Who the fuck is she?