25

I'm very shocked with all that's going on, please stay safe loves. I'm going to try my best to give you guys a few things to read and enjoy during this time :/ I hope COVID-19 stops hurting more people, it's truly tragic. 

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Make sure to comment and vote. 

Also, suggest song that reminds you of Rosie and Harry!!!

I will hopefully by the end of this month have one of two new books!!!!

Harry 

I'm trying to keep my calm but fucking Asher, the biggest prick, maybe even a bigger prick than Connor was is in my girlfriend's house and to top it off he's her cousin. I've always tried to be a calm person, always, but it's hardly ever worked out. Right now Rosanna and I are at this cabin she told me she loved to go to. 

I wanted to go to the gym and let out my anger a bit, but she insisted I don't. I guess I wasn't too upset about because if anything Rosanna is better therapy than punching a bag for an hour. 

"Harry!" Rosie called me from the cabin bedroom. 

It's in a small area, I wonder how she even got to it. I like it here, it's more towards Monroe than it is Livernois but it looks like a less wealthy area that's for sure. 

"Are you okay?" I ask her peeking into the bedroom door. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I just... you know what? Never mind, I just had a really dumb thought," she gulps nervously, I can tell her face is a bit blushed. 

"What's wrong?" I sat next to her on the bed. 

"Nothing," she emphasized. 

"I think we should talk about Asher and all," I clear my throat to began to speak with my girlfriend. 

"I do too," she willingly agrees, turning her body towards mine. 

I've always hated Asher, and honestly, I don't think I can handle another fucker in my life. Jason is enough of a dick. I really wouldn't give a flying shit if Asher had nothing to do with Rosie, but I need her in my life and I need fewer people getting in the way of us. 

"So he's my cousin, my dad's sister's son. I grew up with him, he's always been nothing but kind to me, but clearly he seems to be a bit of an asshole to you," she shrugs, her eyes indenting into mine as she speaks. 

"You know everyone kind of has been lately," I roll my eyes. 

"I'm sorry...," Rosie looks at me with an upset look. 

"But you're always there to make it better," I playfully nudge her shoulder. "Rosanna," I inhaled a deep breath. 

"Yeah," she replied. 

"I'm just not comfortable with you living with Asher," she looks at me in almost an offended way. 

"Harry, where else am I supposed to live?" She looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Away from him. You don't get it, Asher and I are going to be playing the biggest match of the year, twice! There are going to be constant pranks, and with Asher living with you it's going to make it really easy for him and his friends to get to us," I try to explain to her. 

"He wouldn't do that to me, Harry," she tries to reassure me. 

"You're wrong," I disagree. 

"When or if that happens I'll get Asher out of the house. Deal?" She smiles, dammit I love her smile so much. 

"Fine," I agree even though all of me is still so against this all. "Also this place is making me sneeze," I find myself laughing a bit. 

"Let me see if I can make that go away," Rosie leans and places her legs around me, her lips dangerously close to mine.