32

TW// The chapter mentions suicide and death

Updates will be faster, I think you guys might get an update in the next 48 hours too!!! I'm really enjoying writing this and I think you guys will be shocked at the twist it's going to take! THIS IS A LONG CHAPTERRRRRRR 

Rosie 

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I had a chance to be with my mother and it was all gone because of a dumb, useless, reason. My "father" is my uncle? Why would they all lie to me like this? It all feels wrong, I don't even know anymore. 

I feel like I'm at a point in my life where nothing even matters anymore, I'm just numb. I picked the wrong time to feel so numb, I want to care but I can't bring myself to it. The only thing I care about is the baby inside of me and Harry, it seems like I'd be lost without them and only them. Even though I've only known about this baby for such a short amount of time, I feel so connected. 

The nurse had just confirmed that the baby was okay, I keep wanting to refer to this baby as a he, and I'm not sure why. I just really want a version of Harry, but honestly, I could care less if it's a boy or girl as long as it's healthy and happy. I was walking before I saw my aunt, or whoever she is, rushing to me in panic. 

"Are you okay?" She asks in a panic. 

"When were you going to tell me?" I get to the point, not wanting to talk about anything else. 

"This has nothing to do with me Rosie, please understand," she cups my hand with both her hands as she speaks. 

"Please let me talk to you and explain to you before you say anything to your fa-," I cut her off. 

"He's not my dad he's my uncle!" I shout. 

"Shhh, come on I'll explain to you please you have to listen," my aunt continues to beg. 

"Fine, but let me go talk to Harry first," I stubbornly say. 

"Okay," she agrees following me. 

"I'd like to talk to him alone for a second," I point out. 

"I'll wait outside," she remarks. 

As we make our way to Harry's room, I feel my stomach turning and the tears in my eyes swell up again. It hit me that I could've lived a life with my mother like any other girl. Do they not understand how many days I blamed myself for her death? This is such a messy situation. The truth is better revealed than buried. 

"Harry," I walk into his room, I was shocked to see Ester sitting and talking to Harry who looks like he's been crying. 

"Hi," I say under my breath. Ester nods a "hello". 

"Is everything okay?" I ask looking at Harry who has swollen eyes. 

"It's like it's always been," he says quietly. 

I really wanted to talk to Harry, but it's going to be really hard to since Ester is here. I already know that if Ester knew I was pregnant he'd give me hell about it all day. 

"Rosie how about you and I let Harry rest and we get some drinks with Jessica?" I couldn't find a response to say. 

I tried to come up with a response before he thought I was ignoring him. My fingers fiddled with one another nervously as I tried to make something up. 

"I shouldn't," I respond with a light smile. 

"Why not? I'll bring the beer here," he suggests. 

"I don't really like beer," I say, it really wasn't a lie I truly don't like beer. 

"Well, we will pick up another drink," he persists.