Uncle Thor is sensitive

Based on a comic and video I saw.

"Thor!!" Steve yelled from across the room.

Thor then entered the kitchen in which Steve, Bucky, Tony and Peter is located.

"You know who used to call me Thor......" Thor started. "Loki." He finished tears glistening from his eyeholes.

"Dude that's literally your name. Everyone calls you Thor." Tony said.

Peter immediately rushed into Thor's side.

"Mr. Stark don't say that Mr. Thor is sensitive."

———

"AHHHHHH SOMEONE GET HELP NAT'S GOING KILL ME!!!!!!" Clint screamed running for his dear life while a very angry Natasha is chasing after him with a bedazzled knife in hand.

"You know you used to do Get Help." Thor said. "Me and Loki." He finished tears glistening from his eyeholes.

"Not again." Rhodey sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

"Uncle Rhodey we already talked about this Uncle Thor is sensitive about this topic." Peter said hugging Thor.

———

All the Avengers are assembled (hehehe) inside the common room. Peter and Clint are Playing Mario Kart with Natasha watching them, Sam is teaching Steve and Bucky how to use a laptop, Thor is eating pop tarts, Tony is chatting with Bruce and Vision is cooking something for dinner with Wanda. All is interrupted with a sound that seems like a strong gust of wind and a flash of green light.

"Brother! We need to-"

"Loki?! You're alive?!" Thor boomed.

"Wat? Of course I'm alive?" Loki looked at Thor like he's some kind of idiot.

"YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN!!" Thor shouted pointing at his brother.

"I..... tricked you?" Loki popped a vein he's pissed off on what his brother had said.

"THOR YOU ABSOLUTE MORON DID YOU LISTEN TO NONE OF WHAT I TOLD THANOS "THE SUN WILL SHINE ON US AGAIN"!

"GOD OF MISCHIEF?! UNDYING FIDELITY REMINDING HIM THAT WE ARE GODS?!" Loki grabbed Thor's collar.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK ME STUPID ENOUGH TO ATTACK THANOS WITH A FUCKING DAGGER ?!"

"Eh..... Now that you mention it...." Thor shakily said now afraid of what his brother might do to him.

"NOW THAT I MENTION IT?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT."

"Odin help me what did I do to deserve an imbecile brother like you?"

"I'm sorry brother!" Thor knelt down begging for dear life.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"I SURVIVED FALLING OFF THE BIFROST, I SURVIVED GETTING STABBED TO DEATH BY A DARK ELF! IN WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK AS SIMPLE AS SNAPPING MY NECK IS GOING KILL ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU GET AHOLD OF MY CORPSE THOR! I WAS FLOATING IN SPACE FOR 30 MINUTES!" Loki screamed and started stomping on Thor while he sobbed.

"I'm sorry!!" Thor cried.

"Well this is awkward." Wanda said.