It's all in the abs

This is for you @kenzzieglers

Peter's Pov

I never really liked gym class I believe it's pretty obvious why.

I'm about to change to my p.e uniform and I need to be really careful about it. I don't want everyone knowing the fact that I have abs.

I made it out alive of the boys locker room thankfully. Now, all I need to do is pretend that I can't lift 10 tons.

But today we are going for a swim. FANTASTIC.

I would probably just sit on the bench and try not participate until a body crash landed into our gym landing on the pool.

"I was told that Spiderman was here now where is he?!" The figure shouted.

Shit!

I have to keep my identity a secret but I also need to ptotect my class.

Well, I could just reveal my identity and ask Doctor Strange to erase their memories. Wait, can Doctor erase people's memories? I mean he uses magic so he probably can. But I'm not really sure.

Great, now I'm just standing here doing absolutely nothing while a villain is about to take us hostage!!

What the hell am I supposed to do!!

Alright Peter breath you can figure this out.

"Peter!!"

"Peter knows who Spiderman is!!"

I'm positive that's Flash.

"Hey you!!" The villain came closer to me and for some reason I haven't this guy's face ever. Why is he looking for me!!

"Yes?" I peeped out.

"Where's the insect?" The villain asked.

Rude

It's now or never I guess.

"Follow me." I replied and so he did.

I tooka deep breath before kicking him to the pool.

He managed to resurfaced above and immediately yanked me to the pool.

I gasped for air when I resurfaced. I gave him an uppercut and send him flying above, I webbed him up right off.

After, I looked to my classmates and their mouths where wide open.

I got out of the pool and I heard squeals.

"Oh my God he has abs!!"

Seriously that's the first thing thay said.

I decided to go back to the locker room to change until Flash came up to me.

"Before you ask, yes I am Spiderman." I said. "And don't tell anyone or else."

Once I'm done changing to my school clothes I started pondering on how to deal with that villain.

Maybe I'll ask Doctor Strange to drop him on a botomless pit or maybe I'll just let Nick Fury handle it for me.