If you think taking care of a baby is hard enough

I really appreciate the comments on my last chapter, I think Ieven cried while reading a few of them... Thank you all so much for the support... And with that, here comes...

Baby Problem part 2!!!!!!

So basically in the effort of turning everyone back to normal Shuri rushed the experiment to make that cure but it turned the teens into babies.

Baby Groot is not a problem, Rocket and the other Guardians can take care of him. As for the others I think it would be fine there is only four of them after all.

Bruce and Tony went to work on developing a serum that can cure them.

In no time at all the serum is finished and added to their milk. But it only turned the babies into 3 year old toddlers.

And if you think taking care of a baby is hard then try taking care of a toddler.

Bruce and Tony went back to the lab and started fixing the serum while the others are stuck with the toddlers.

One minute just passed and Peter already started walking on the walls and ceilings, Harley is eating anything he touches, Shuri is messing with the oven, Groot eating and dropping jelly beans everywhere and Morgan being the angel that she is started drawing on the walls using a permanent marker that she found on the ground.

"I need to get out of here." T'challa said. "NOW."

"It'll be fine." Clint said.

"Yeah, taking care of a child is not that bad." Scott said.

"Prove it." Pietro said.

Scott walked up to Shuri.

"Hey there young lady, are you hungry? We can make spaghetti for you but you have to step away from the oven." Scott calmly talked to the child in front of him.

Shuri hissed and threw a baking tray at Scott.

Scott walked back to the others while Pietro laughed at him.

Clint stepped beside Morgan carrying a bunch of papers.

"Morgan, darling it's bad to draw on the walls of you want you can use these." Clint offered.

Morgan shook her head and slammed her hands on the wall and said, "Bigger."

"But mommy and daddy will be upset." Clint said.

"Clint." Pepper called. "Don't bother, when Morgan was 2 we purposely gave her an entire room for her to draw on since she wanted a bigger space for her art."

"Groot is just dropping jelly beans everywhere so for now let's worry about Peter, Harley and Shuri first." Strange said and everyone nodded.

"Alright, So Pepper is gonna look out over her daughter, Rocket is with Groot and Bucky is in charge on the food for us and the kids." Clint said.

The team decided to split up. Natasha, Vision, Wanda, Pietro, Loki and Scott are the one's who is taking care of Peter.

"Peter sweetie can you get down from there." Nat asked and Peter listened.

"That's not so bad." Wanda said.

"Now, what game do you wanna play while we wait?" Scott asked Peter.

"Hide and Seek." Peter replied.

"Pete I don't think that's a good thing." Pietro said.

"HIDE AND SEEK!!!" Peter shouted.

"Ok ok... We'll play hide and seek." Wanda reassured the boy and they started playing.

While they are playing hide and seek with Peter let us now take a look at T'challa, Mantis, Steve, Sam, Drax, Quill and Rhodey who is occupying Shuri.

They managed to get Shuri out of the mini kitchen and she immediately ran towards the elevator.

"Now, we gotta find her." Steve said.

"Great." Tchalla sighed as the group took up.

"I mean we could just make Mantis force the kids to sleep." Quill said.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!" Drax laughed.

"You said that now?!" Rhodey exclaimed.

As the group is currently finding Shuri let's take a look at Clint, Nebula, Hope, Gamora, Thor and Stephen who is occupying Harley.

The adults sighed in exhaustion as they are able to stop Harley from eating the following:

An entire bar of chocolate with the foil still wrapped around it
A spatula
A Pen
A beetle
A jar full of peppercorns
A raw T-bone steak
A moldy peice of bread
And Bleach

As Clint is rocking Harley back and forth to make him fall asleep Drax brusted in the door and yelled. "We have the cure!!!" As T'challa is holding a sleeping Shuri in his arms.

Mantis was able to send Groot and Morgan to sleep but the adults have to deal with Peter who is playinf hide and seek with the others and Harley ran off to a random direction to probably put a random object to his mouth.

"We have to find them!!" Scott panicked.

"Alright everyone let's split up." Steve ordered and everyone found and chased after the toddlers Scooby-doo stlye... A classic

Thor went around the corner and saw Harley about to eat a lizard egg.

"Young Keener, don't eat that!" Thor shouted and with the speed of Sonic Thor dashed in and scooped Harley away from the lizard egg and gave him to Mantis.

Scott saw Peter walking on the ceiling and soon lost his balance and fell.

"Peter No!!! Tony's gonna kill me!!" Scott shouted andhe ran to Peter's side but failed to catch him.

Luckily, Peter landed on a soft matress and ran towards Loki that is just passing by.

"You almost gave me heart attack." Scott groaned in pain because he landed on the hard wood floor.

After all that the adults was able to contain the beasts within by means off forcing them to sleep.

Bruce and Tony soon walked inside and congratulated all of them for not destroying the compound.

The serum was added to their food that Bucky cooked and they turned back to normal with absolutely no side effects.

This chapter took longer to make than I expected.