*Insert Title Here*

This is for @dust2till2dawn and @Kesaph sorry for the long wait

Peter Benjamin Parker is Pepper Stark's personal intern and because of this MJ and Ned ended up in the doorstep of the company.

Pepper knows Peter's secret as well as Nick Fur(r)y  and Maria Hill but they swore to never tell a soul about the teen's secret unless the teen wants them too.

Today is a normal day but not for the three teenagers. Why you ask well because their school is having a field today at the tower and the three interns are the ones in charge of it. Why because the higher ups are gone and these three interns are the only ones capable of running the tower without making it explode. The Avengers are also out on a mission for the day but promised to be back for the tour to meet them.

Flash is fuming during the tour, why you may ask well the answer is quite simple. Ned is their tour guide.

"Now we move on to the next floor which is the floor where Peter's lab is located." Ned said as the group entered the elevator.

"As if." Flash said. "It's already unbelievable enough that you work here. I bet you did some nasty things for everyone to pretend you're something special."

"Something like what exactly." A voice was heard.

"MJ!" Ned exclaimed at the sight of the teenager facing the group on the now opened elevator. "This is nothing really Flash is just being Flash."

MJ nodded and quickly followed the group to the lab that Peter is located.

———

Peter's finally done with his newest project now it's for him to sit back and relax for once in this whole week.

He opened the TV and started watching a horror film.

Cuddled up with his red blanket and sitting on a bean bag then a jump scare hit him right on time Ned opened the door and greeted him.

"Peter!!"

Peter screamed due to shock and eventually hitting Ned with a pillow.

"Ned!! Don't just bust in the lab like that!!" Peter shouted.

"This doesn't look like a lab." Ned pointed out.

"After sleepless nights perfecting Bucky's arm I think I deserved a bit of fun don't you think." Peter replied.

"By watching The Exorcist in a very dark room?" MJ said.

"Yes!!" Peter exclaimed. "Anyway~" Peter went back in his regular composure and pressed a button and the dark room slowly turned back into a bright lab.

"Welcome." Peter bowed at the tour. "To my lab!!" Peter said 'dramatically'.

Flash being the idiot that he is laughed and started spitting nonsense that would make your ears bleed and would lower your IQ bit little did he know that Nick Fur(r)y himself is  standing behind him.

"You. Are talking to smartest teen in the planet right here right now so How DARE YOU talk to him like that!!!" Nick shouted scaring the shit out of Flash.

"He's dead." Ned whispered.

As the chaos started and FRIDAY suddenly informed Peter that Pepper is in danger.

"FRIDAY where is she??!!" Peter shouted.

"She's in her office." With that Peter sprinted in the location.

———

After a tiring mission the Avengers are finally back but they are greeted with quite a scene.

Pepper is hanging by the waist outside the window being dragged up by a web like fluid.

"Pepper!!" Tony screamed in shock.

"I'm fine don't worry!!!" Pepper shouted back.

"She's right that looks like Spidey's webs she'll be just fine." Natasha said.

"We're lucky he's nearby." Steve added.

———

The door opened and the heroes was greeted by the sight of a man wrapped up with webs hanging from the ceiling in a cocoon like way, multiple broken windows and an intern with Pepper.

Tony immediately rushed in her side and the Avengers started asking questions to the intern which is Pepper's intern, Peter who is Spiderman.

"How did you let this happened!!" Steve asked.

"Well I was busy with Bucky's arm in the lab and at the same time there is a tour today." Peter answered.

"Where's Spidey?" Clint asked.

"Well..... he left." Peter answered.

"That's not very realistic." Wanda said.

Peter looked at Pepper for a split second and saw her nod.

"We can also say that you're staring right at him." Peter said but in a more questioning tone.

"What."

"Are."

"You"

"Talking."

"About."

"He's Spiderman!!!! You damn idiots!!!" Pepper shouted.

"Wait What!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"You knew about this?" Tony asked.

Pepper nodded. "Right from the very start."

"Why did you hid this from us!!" Steve asked.

"Simply because you can't be trusted." Nick suddenly appeared out of nowhere and said.

"You knew about this too!!!" Clint said.

"Enough said." Nick said.