What a sight to see

This is for you @CALEIGHCAT it's quite short but here you go!!!

Peter's day is let's say uneventful. After his class he went straight to the compound and hang out with his uncles and aunts.

The next day which is Saturday Peter is working on his daily routine and ended in the training room with Morgan.

But little did he know that his class is having a field trip in that very building he's in.

———

"Parker's not here cause he's so scared that his lies will het exposed but I knew the truth all along." Flash said as the tour reaches to the interesting parts.

"Now we'll be having lunch and after we'll check out the training room and if you're lucky we might see some Avengers." The tour guide said.

———

Morgan's happily watching Cap and Thor arm wrestle with a bunch of Avengers around this scene in the training room is a rare occurrence but since the young lady is in the room it's no surprise that everyone is there.

Peter is with Scott watching over Morgan on the pool, Strange is meditating, Clint and Natasha's sparing on the side Bucky is on the Benchpress, Sam's on the treadmill, Cap and Thor's arm wrestling with some others watching them, Loki as a snake is peacefully sleeping on Thor's head and Shuri is leading on the bets on who will win.

"Wow!!! There's a lot on them." A voice was heard. Just in time when Peter got out of the pool half naked and wet.

"Oh My GOD!!!! Is that Peter!!" One of the students said.

"He's ripped!!!"

"He's hot!!!"

"Now that's a sight you don't see everyday."

"I can't believe Flash bullies him."

"I know!!! I mean just look at him!!"

"He could easily beat Flash!!"

After that sentiment insults on Flash fired like bullets making Flash red as a tomato and even after all the chattering and a very embarrassed and shocked looking Flash in front of them  it took a while for Peter to process what is happening until he finally realizes it.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Peter shouted.

"LaNguAgE!!!" Cap managed to shout out even if he's so focused of his fight.

"Hey this is your class right Pete?" Scott walked closer to Peter and asked.

"I totally forgot we had a field trip today." Peter said.

"It's fine it's not like you missed anything." Scott said.