Peter Tingle

The team was on a mission and since Peter has school he can't join them.

Peter was about to enter his school when he felt his Spidey sense tingle causing him evade the incoming arrow that's approaching him.

The students that's surrounding him looked.

"Damn you and your Peter Tingle!!" Clint shouted from afar.

"Stop calling it that." Peter whispered.

———

Peter was doing his homework until his Spider sense tingled causing him to catch one of Natasha's widow bites.

"Just testing if you're Peter Tingle works." Natasha said.

"Stop calling it Peter Tingle!!!" Peter shouted.

"Peter Tingle!!!!" Tony's voice is heard.

———

It's our field trip to the Avengers compound. Flash was being annoying until Scott did something.

He threw a miniature coffee table at Peter but he catches it in time and place it at the floor until it grew back to its original size.

"Of course, You're Peter Tingle how can I be so stupid!!" Scott exclaimed.

"Sco—— Mr. Lang!! Stop calling it that!" Peter shouted.

"Ohh so it's Mr. Lang now what happened to Uncle Scott." Scott said pretending to sound hurt.

"What the hell!! Parker!!!" Flash shouted.

"Hold that thought." Peter said as he moved away from the vents that fallen down Clint Barton.

"Peter Tingle!!!" Clint shouted.

"Stop it you guys." Peter groaned.

"They'll just trying to annoy you Peter." Tony Stark walked in and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder which startled him.

"Mr. Stark!"

"How are you surprised? I thought you had your Peter Tingle." Tony said with a smirk.

"Stop calling it my Peter Tingle!!" Peter exclaimed.

"Peter Tingle." Scott, Clint and Tony said in unison