The Burger King Incident

I re-read through some of the comments on my previous one-shots and it gave me some ideas for one-shots that I'll write.

Peter's phone then rang and it was Shuri.

"Happy can you drop me at Burger King, Shuri's there and she demands my presence." I said and Happy obliged.

------

There's a trio that have no idea that have absolutely no idea what's gonna happen to them later on.

"Clint you're not the Burger King!!" Pietro shouted

"If I'm not the Burger King then why do I have a crown on my head." Clint smirked.

"It's made out of paper!!" Wanda shouted.

------

"What's up?" Peter asked Shuri who's on her phone.

"Stark had a huge prank and it involves the animal kingdom." Shuri started.

"Go on." Peter smirked.

"He planted different animals inside the storage room of every Burger King in New York. And he wanted us to release it." Shuri explained. "Each and everyone of them."

"How did he even do that?" Peter asked.

"According to Stark and I quote: "Don't question my methods." Shuri said.

"Why Burger King?" Peter asked again.

"Because Clint, Pietro and Wanda left the compound saying they're going to Burger King." Shuri answered.

"But why?"

"Don't question it."

"What's the plan then?"

"We're going to plant these chips in every storage room of every Burger King in New York of simultaneous opening of doors and that's where you come in." Shuri snickered.

Peter sighed and began to suit up in a hidden alleyway.

"Let's do this thing."

------

Peter sighed as he got out of another Burger King joint.

"That's  the last one." Shuri said. "Now let's go back to the compound and watch the show."

------

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Shuri pressed the red button and all the doors opened that released the animals the staff that's inside screamed and ran out.

Everyone is specifically eyeing on the camera that has Clint, Pietro and Wanda in it.

Clint is facing a giant tiger, Wanda is hanging out with the Flamingos and Pietro is teaching a monkey how to properly eat a burger.

Clint was freaking out because there's a huge tiger in front of him.

We can say that his face is hilarious.

"Isn't this a little too extreme Mr. Stark?" Peter asked his mentor/dad.

"No this is revenge, he disabled FRIDAY on my suit last week." Tony said.

"Seems fair."

------

"This just in, all Burger King establishments in New York are now closed for a week due to wild animals coming out of their storage rooms this afternoon." The reporter said.

"But I want some burgers." Scott whined.

"I'll just make some for you dad." Cassie said sweetly at her father.

"It's not the same." Scott whined some more.

"You're such a child." Cassie then rolls her eyes.