Let's play catch with a hammer

Here's another really short one for you all.

Morgan happily came downstairs to the lounge area where all the Avengers are assembled (hehe) but stumbled upon thor's hammer. Morgan being the innocent girl she is decided to pick it up and give it back to the God.

"Excuse me, Mr. Thor? I think you dropped this." Morgan said sweetly and handed it over to Thor who is just as speechless as everyone who saw Morgan picks up the hammer like it's nothing.

A bright light then appeared and it revealed Tony Stark in a white robe.

"Bitches!!! My daughter's worthy!!!" Tony shouted.

Peter then entered the lounge surprised that the spirit of Tony Stark is with them.

"What are you doing here?" Peter asked.

"Morgan's worthy!!" Tony answered.

"Sure, Morgan pass!" Peter said and Morgan threw Mjolnir at Peter in which he caught it.

"Holy Fuck! Two of my kids are worthy!" Tony once again shouted.

Peter smirked and threw the hammer up in the air in which Harley caught it from the second floor's balcony.

"Bitches! All of my kids are worthy!! I can now die in peace." Tony said.

"Isn't he already dead." Clint whispered to Peter.

"Don't ruin this moment for him." Peter shushed the bird-themed hero.