Q&A with the Avengers

Setting: After Infinity War in which Peter Quill didn't fucked up.

Peter's Pov

I'm screwed because for one my class had a trip on the newly opened Avengers museum just a couple of blocks away from the Compound on Saturday and it's said that 'all' of the Avengers will be there for a Q&A after the tour.

Lucky for him Tony allowed him not to come to school that day and just be Spiderman the whole tour. But what I'm really worried about is Ned. Flash will keep on bothering him and MJ won't be there since she's sick.

———

The museum was filled with old costumes and weapons of the Avengers and replicas of their current ones.

The tour started and I'm already dressed with my new suit with a red and black color scheme I'm having a chat with Uncle Loki who is simply dressed with a black suit (The one he wore in Ragnarok) until we're interrupted by a text message.

Ned send me a picture of my very first suit displayed beside my red and blue suit Tony gave him together with the replica of the iron spider. Below was my old web shooters and right beside it is a quote. "We all start from somewhere." then right below the picture Ned wrote.

"Flash wont stop looking at this and proclaiming that Spiderman stole his car once to stop some crimes. It's pretty hilarious. And weirdly enough Flash haven't talked to me at least once this whole trip."

I sighed in relief if the fact that Flash isn't really bothering my best friend.

"Peter I'll be right over there Thor never moved an inch and kept on staring at Mjölnir." Uncle Loki excused himself and I nodded in response.

I felt something tapped on my shoulder I turned around only to see the Cloak of Levitation all on its own.

"Where's Mr. Strange?" I asked and the cloak pointed to the direction where Mr. Strange is talking to a pretty woman.

The cloak then pointed to the direction where it's replica is located. I nodded and follow it to see it's 'twin'.

———

We are finally called for the Q&A and Tony started introducing the new Avengers. Carol isn't here because according to Maria Hill she's unavailable.

"Now without further ado let's the Q&A." The  tour guide said and walked around picking students to ask sone questions.

"Thor, Who could lift Stormbreaker?"

Everyone pointed at Me, Steve, Groot, Bucky, Loki and Vision.

"Steve, Bucky do you know the movie Star Trek."

"Yeah I've watched it." Steve replied.

"You actually watched Star Wars not Star Trek." I said.

"What's the difference." Steve replied.

"There is a ton if difference Steve!!" Bucky said. "I've watched but Steve clearly haven't." He added.

"Spiderman how did you get your powers?"

"Radioactive spider bite." I replied.

"Is it true that you hold Prank wars outside?"

"Yes." We all replied in perfect unison.

"Doctor Strange how is it like having magic and being part of the Avengers."

"It's fun especially during Prank wars." Mr. Strange smiled.

"Is Loki still evil."

"Not really." Thor answered.

"It varies from moment to moment." Loki added.

"Shuri do you know any vines?"

"Vines and memes are my life!!!" Shuri shouted.

"Don't Mix Spidey and Shuri together it will just cause chaos we have to learn that the hard way." Sam said.

"We're not that bad!" Me and Shuri said in perfect unison.

"Yes you are!" T'challa said.

"Remember the Taco incident!!" Tony screamed.

"The Taco incident." Me and Shuri looked at each other and good memories flood in.

"Good tines." Shuri said and took a drink from her soda.

"Good times." I nodded.

Shuri realized that the bottle was empty.

"This bitch is empty." Shuri started

"YEET!!!!!" Shuri and I shouted in unision and Shuri thrown the bottle ubtil in hit the tile so hard it caused a dent.

"See what I mean!" Tony said.

"They're teenagers just let them be." Wanda replied.

More questions flood in like how ant-man's suit work and how flexible yet strong T'challa suit is and many more until we arrived to that question.

"Spiderman, Is it true that you know someone named Peter Parker? He's our classmate and it just sounds so unbelievable." I'm pretty sure that Flash.

"Of course I knew him. He works in Stark Industries with his friend Ned. He helps me a lot with my web shooters and also some of the Avengers' weapons." I replied finally putting an end to his rants but I guess that didn't stop him and decided to ran his mouth once more but his next words surprised me.

"Wow!!! Peter and Ned are not lying! I mean for high school students it's pretty unbelievable so we kinda not believed them."

"Young mortal, What's your name?" Uncle Loki asked and I saw his right eye twitched a bit.

"Flash Thompson." Flash replied proudly.

Flash is so dead. I did mentioned Flash to everyone and it took a lot out if me to convinced everyone not to kill him.

"I remember Peter mentioning a certain Flash Thompson once." Aunt Nat commented.

"I mean why can't he we're friends." Flash replied with smile.

"You know kid. The Avengers hate liars and you are clearly lying about being close to Peter." Steve said.

"Because as far as I remember Pete said you're actually his bully." Shuri said.

"I believe you lied to be close to him to earn a spot on the internship after all I denied your application seven times." Tony said.

"Strange the kid deserved to be punished why don't you make him pay for it." Uncle Loki said looking at Mr. Strange knowingly what he need yo do.

Mr. Strange nodded and a portal formed around Flash and he fell on it.

"What did you do??!!" I asked nearly screaming.

"He's fine. I'm a Doctor once I don't kill people but he's gonna be falling for about 30 minutes." Mr. Strange smirked. "He'll fall straight to him room floor after 30 minutes so no need to worry he's fine. For now." Mr. Strange added and whispered the last part.

"So anymore questions." Clint said.