Suicide

Sorry for the long wait but this is for you @Rue171

Peter Benjamin Stark former to be known as Peter Benjamin Parker was just a lil ordinary intern working at Stark industries but soon got noticed by Tony Stark and the kid became his personal intern.

Years pass and  Tony seem to be too attached to the kid it went so far as making the kid his own room at the tower. After Peter's aunt died Tony adopted Peter right away. Life is been good for the teenager.

"FRIDAY where's Peter?" Wanda asked.

"He's in his room Ms. Maximoff." FRIDAY responded.

"Tell him to come down here, it's already lunch time." Tony said.

"Mr. Parker said he's busy." FRIDAY replied.

"What is he doing?" Steve asked.

"Mr. Parker is about to jump off the window." FRIDAY informed.

"HE'S ABOUT TO WHAT???!!!" Tony screamed and everyone hurriedly ran inside Peter's room.

"Peter don't!!!!" Tony screamed but he was too late his son's nowhere to be seen.

"Peter." Tony breathe out.

A nervous laugh was then heard outside.

"Well this is awkward." Peter said and crawled his way back into his room.

"Peter how are you?" Tony said quite shocked on what just happened.

"I knew it!!!" Clint shouted.

"Not surprised there Uncle Clint." Peter laughed a bit.

"Pete, care to explain." Tony said.

"Well you see I'm Spiderman." Peter smiled.

"So you're not committing suicide." Steve said.

"No!!!! Of course not!! Why would I do that!!" Peter laughed. "You guys are nuts!!"

"You made us worried sick!! I swear you'll be the reason of my death kiddo!!" Tony said.

"Now that the cat is out of the bag." Peter started. "Are guys fine for me being Spiderman?"

The heroes looked at each other and nodded.