Protect Spider child

This is for you @lamming19 kinda tinkered with the request a bit. Like I always do.

Peter woke up feeling slightly off. But he ignored it and went ahead and did his daily routine.

When he came downstairs someone threw a box of cereal on his face.

"Hey, I thought you had your Peter Tingle." Bucky said who is sitting on the counter of the kitchen.

"Stop calling it that and I supposed to catch it." Peter replied picking up the cereal box on the floor. "Weird."

"You're just hungry little one. Come here and eat." Bucky replied.

———

After breakfast, Peter decided to work on his lab.

Once Peter entered the lab it was a mess.

"It's been a long time since I last cleaned the place." Peter said to himself.

He started with the big machinery but he couldn't lift it.

"Why can't I lift this damn thing." Peter groaned.

Peter suddenly stopped to think.

"My Spidey sense isn't working this morning, I can't lift this thing which only weight a hundred kilograms." Peter said.

Peter tried to climb the wall but failed.

"Oh Shit." Peter whispered.

———

"Mr. Stark!!!" Peter called rushing down Tony's lab.

"What is it kiddo?" Tony asked.

"I think my powers we're gone." Peter replied.

"What?! How is that possible." Tony said. "I'll call Bruce maybe we can figure this out."

———

After Peter's "checkup" Tony and Bruce got some pretty interesting finds.

"Hey kid." Tony called as he entered the room Peter was in.

"What's wrong with me Mr. Stark?" The teenager asked.

"Well, it looks like you did loose your powers but it will be back soon enough. Bruce said it's the effect of the explosion in the lab yesterday." Tony explained.

"Don't worry Pete we'll be right here to protect you." Wanda said as the other Avengers entered the room.

———

Peter was playing Super Smash Bros with Morgan. And to be honest he was fine without his powers. Sure he can't be Spiderman but it's cool to have a little break for once in a while.

"Hey Pete. Your class is here." Tony entered.

"Why?" Peter tilted his head.

"Looks like your clueless. So let me enlighten you my child. They have a field trip today." Tony said.

"Field Trip?............ Oh right I totally forgot!!!" Peter said.

"Oh I want yo meet Petey's classmates!!" Morgan cheered.

Peter doesn't want to come down and face his class not at all but Morgan wants to so he smiled and went downstairs with her.

———

Peter went to the bathroom first while Morgan and Tony met his class.

Based of Parker Luck he met Flash inside.

"Look who finally showed up. Time for your daily beating Parker." Flash grinned and started beating Peter up.

Since Peter's powers we're gone for a while the bruises will be there for awhile.

"Also today, your lies will get exposed so try not to cry." Flash smirked and left the bathroom.

After the bathroom trip Peter decided to cover the marks and went ahead to find Morgan.

Peter looked fine but he's limping and Morgan and Tony noticed this. Much yo his luck some of the Avengers we're there as well.

"Petey what happened to you??!!" Morgan exclaimed.

"I'm fine." Peter replied.

"No you're not!!! Who did this to you??!!" Tony shouted.

"Tell us!! We'll kill him...... or her." Clint added.

"Bruce, bring him to the Medbay quick!!" Steve ordered but before Bruce and Peter got away, Flash being the idiot he is decided to talk.

"Pathetic!!! Really Praker!! Whose dick do you have to suck for them to pretend to know you huh??!!"

"Oh so it's you!!" Wanda said red magic swirling around her.

"How dare you hurt Petey!!!" Morgan shouted.

"I really don't want to kill someone in front of Morgan so you're lucky. You're life is spared." Natasha growled.

"But that won't stop me from ruining your life." Tony grinned.

———

After the whole ordeal. The Avengers visited Peter who's laying on bed.

"Are you okay Pete?" Hope asked as everyone entered the room.

"I'm fine, I guess." Peter replied.

"We promised we'll protect you." Clint said.

"But we failed." Scott added.

"We're terrible!!!" Both of them cried and hugged each other while animated tears poured from their eyeholes.

"Drama queens." Pietro rolled his eyes.

"But we'll still kill him." Loki said in a very serious tone.

"I really don't have the strength to argue with you guys. So do whatever you want." Peter replied.

"Do you want a cheeseburger Petey." Morgan said as she offered a wrapped up cheeseburger to Peter.

"Thank you Morg." Peter smiled and took the burger.