Son of a Spider

This is for you @I-Larb-U-3000
Hope you enjoy it because I'm not good in writing these types of things.

Peter Benjamin Parker is adopted by May Parker and the teenager knows this right from the very start. He wants to know his real family but May told him about it but Peter doesn't know if his mother wants to see him in the first place.

Peter's mother is Natasha Romanoff and she is forced to have Peter in the Red room for some sick experiment. May Parker is Natasha's childhood friend and Nat wants May to adopt the child for its own safety.

Peter is an intern at Stark Industries and he managed to be Tony Stark's personal intern. Everyone knows that Tony isn't really the type of person that would have a personal intern so everyone suspected that this person is special. Peter knows that his mother is right there and he can approach her whenever he wanted to. But he can't, he's afraid, he's afraid that his mother won't accept him and would she even remember him. Peter is always at Tony's lab even if he's seen some of the Avengers inside the tower he never really met them in person.

———

The word about Tony's new intern became wide spread in the tower sure everyone saw a glimpse or two of him and everyone is quite surprised on how young the intern was and the Avengers wants to take a look on who exactly is this person.

Steve instructed Clint and Natasha to figure out who this person might be.

Clint and Natasha managed to sneak inside the room where all of the resumes of the interns are being stored.

"Found it!! He's expecting to be a low level intern but ended up being Tony's personal intern." Clint said reading Peter's resume.

"He must have impressed Tony a lot." Natasha said.

"Oh and get this, he's a high school student." Clint added.

"Well that's impressive. What's his name?" Natasha asked.

"Peter Benjamin Parker." Clint answered making Natasha froze in place.

"What's wrong?" Clint asked.

"Nothing." Natasha smiled.

———

Natasha didn't expect this. That name, that's the name she gave her child, her child that she haven't seen in years. Once Clint was gone she decided to ho straight to a very specific lab where Tony's intern is always at. There he is sitting on a bean bag looking at some formula on a black board.

Natasha wants to go and hug him right then and there and to think that Tony was the reason that she is able to see her son.

"Uhmm...... Mi-Miss Romanoff what are you doing here?" The young boy asked.

"Peter." Natasha whispered slowly walking towards the boy.

"Ho-how did you-" Peter was cut off by Natasha hugging her.

"Oh Peter." Natasha said as she hugged Peter tightly.

"Miss Roma...... Mom." Peter whispered.

"You knew??" Nat asked.

"May told me everything." Peter nodded. "I didn't approached you before because I thought you didn't want to meet me."

"Oh Peter. You're the only thing that I didn't regret inside the Red room." Natasha smiled.

"Really?" Peter said as he perked up a bit.

"Trust me." Natasha replied as he hugged her son once more. "I love you Peter."

"I love you too Mom." Peter said as he hugged back.