I'm your superior so shut it

Peter isn't Spiderman but an Agent of SHEILD

Flash Thompson was more than excited only because he had become part of the rookies on this agency that is linked to SHEILD.

As orders by the Captain he'll be meeting Nick Fury today for his mission.

He was sitting on a long bench on the Avengers compound waiting patiently for the man until the wait is over once Nick Fury entered joined with Agent Maria Hill.

"Flash Thompson is that right," Maria Hill said.

"That's me ma'am, I'm Flash Thompson." Flash immediately stood up and straightened his posture.

"Alright so this mission of yours is quite easy but you're working with our youngest agent so that should be enough to interest you." Nick Fury added and Flash nodded.

"The only reason we picked you for this job is because you are at the same age as him." Maria added and the three of them went yo the elevator only to come out to see Peter in a very casual outfit reading a book while a bucket of Ben and Jerry's on the side.

"What some?" Peter offered the ice cream to the three but no one complied.

"So you'll stay here with him to discuss everything about the mission." Maria Hill said and the two left Flash alone with Peter.

"You're an Agent!!!!!" Flash screamed.

"Yes, also don't shout and keep it a secret." Peter said.

"Oh please as if you really are an Agent here." Flash added. "I bet you did some nasty things just to make them pretend this whole thing."

"Please, Like I know you're the one who's coming here." Peter replied.

"Oh I see, earning a tongue now are we." Flash said.

"You know what I'm your superior so shut it!!" Peter snapped and Flash stiffened. "FRIDAY tell this idiot that I do work for SHEILD."

"It's true Agent Peter Parker does work for SHEILD Agent Thompson and you should also be respectful to your superiors." The AI replied almost sounding like a real human being.

"So what's the mission?" Flash asked shyly.

"Simple you'll help me catch a runaway cloak." Peter replied.

"What?" Flash tilted his head in confusion.

"Are you that stupid? What kind of cloak do you know that has a mind of it's own." Peter raised a brow changing into a completely different person in front of his bully.

"Why do we need to catch it?" Flash asked.

"Because I'm one of the agents that's close to the Avengers. Doctor Strange asked me to catch his cloak because it doesn't like baths for sone apparent reason and Fury took this as an opportunity to train a rookie which is you." Peter explained.

———

Peter and Flash looked around New York and finally found the cloak of levitation and since the garment likes Peter it rushes to him and wrapped itself around him.

"Hey there cloak!" Peter greeted.

"Where's Doctor?" Peter asked trying to act like he knows nothing about the situation.

The cloak unwrapped itself from Peter and tried to make conversation.

Peter looked at Flash signaling him throw the dart Doctor Strange gave him to temporarily make the cloak sleep. But the Cloak saw this and gave Peter a look and runaway again.

Peter sighed and followed the cloak Flash trying to keep up with his pace.

After several hours the two teenagers succeeded on capturing the cloak.

"Here you go Doctor." Peter gave the unconscious cloak to the sorcerer supreme and thanked the two teenagers while you can perfectly see Loki sipping some tea and Wong eating a bucket of Ben and Jerry's on the background.