Son of a Spider pt. 2

I'M STILL ALIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Due to popular demand. Also I added in a request from @Marvelgirl4life

Peter was more than happy to be with his mother again and all is going smoothly until.

"Oh my goodness!!!!" A girl from his class squealed. "That's Black Widow right there!!!" The girl pointed to the direction where his mother is standing.

Peter and MJ ignored the screams and went straight to her Ned is not with them since he's sick.

"I'm here to pick you up." Natasha smiled.

"Looks like Black Widow is your new chaperone." MJ said.

"It's not like that. Just hop in and Mom will just drop you at your house." Peter said casually.

MJ took a seat at the back and asked.

"Wait did you just say Mom??!!"

"Oh sorry about that. I forgot to tell you. This is Natasha Romanoff my biological mother." Peter replied.

"Peter told me a lot about you." Nat added.

"Peter." MJ called.

"Yes."

"How dare you not tell me that Natasha fucking Romanoff is your mother first Spiderman now this!!!!!!" MJ yelled.

"Wow I didn't know you could yell like that." Peter said in a surprised (pikachu) face

"Shut up loser!!!" MJ added.

"I like her." Nat said.

"Mom!!!" Peter whined.

"Also darling, call me Nat." Natasha said and MJ nodded.

"Also does the other Avengers know about this?" MJ asked.

"We told them after we first met personally which is yesterday." Peter answered.

Flashback

"You're Spiderman?" Nat asked and Peter nodded.

"As expected of my son." Nat smiled and Peter hugged her once more.

"Hey! can we tell the others about this?" Peter said.

"Sure, but I bet they'll freak out." Nat nodded and went straight to the Avengers Lounge.

———

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my son." Natasha casually said and Peter came out of hiding from her back.

"What??!!" Everyone said in unison.

After some brief explanation Tony was the first one who said anything.

"I've been keeping Nat's child all this time!!!" Tony exclaimed.

"Nat how could you not tell me about this!!!! I thought we were best buds!!!" Clint exclaimed anime tears are flowing from his eyeballs.

"Also I'm Spiderman." Peter added.

"Oh I already know about that one." Tony said.

"But you're just a kid." Steve said.

"That's Nat's kid you're talking about." Bucky said.

End of Flashback

"After that they pretty much insisted for them to become my Uncle and Aunties but Mr. Stark will always be Mr. Stark. Also Uncle Clint swore to never prank me during the prank wars on the tower." Peter said.

"He's probably scared." MJ said.

"Which he should be, if that bird brain even tried to prank Peter I'll break his precious bow and use it to kill him." Nat said casually.

"I think that's a bit overkill." Peter said.

"No it's not." Nat replied.