I went to Hell

Peter sighed as he walked inside the school. After a very eventful summer, it's finally time for Peter Benjamin Parker to go back to school.

It's been a thing in their school to share your adventures during summer and Peter has never been called.

Flash went first obviously and after his story, his teacher automatically called him which shocked everyone even him.

Peter can't really tell everyone about the stuff he did with the Avengers. Except for that one time. It will go on public anyway.

Peter walked in front and started telling his story.

A story where Peter went to Hell.

Peter started by telling his classmates that all high class employees of Stark Industries, Avengers and some other guests were invited to eat dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen. Peter being Tony's personal intern is also invited.

Flashback

"Are you sure Steve should go?" Clint asked Tony while fixing his tie.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry." Nat replied.

The team is on their way to Hell's Kitchen and Tony decided for Peter to just be his intern for that night.

The Avengers and some other guests gets full access of everything that's going on in the kitchen and they are all sitting in a huge roundtable

Half of them have Red plates in front of them while the other half have blue plates.

Cap is literally trying so hard every time someone cusses and it's funny.

"Here you go sir." A blonde man placed a fantastic looking dish in front of Peter.

"Look's like the red team will take awhile especially with all that racket in the kitchen." Wanda smirked.

"Shut up!" Clint shouted impatiently tapping his fingers in n his red plate.

End of Flashback

"Me and the others already finished while some other people only ate half of it. Which annoys Clint a bit since he has the red plate. The night ended in a blast. We get in the car and drove back. Cap also said that we never go there again." Peter finished.

Then Flash started laughing. Of course.

"HA!!!!! Like as if you get invited in The Hell's Kitchen!!!!" Flash shouted.

"I'm not lying. You can go and check it out yourselves. I believe the episode that we are in already aired." Peter said casually.

Everyone took out there phones and started typing and there were  gasps.

In the video there is Peter with The Avengers, a rock, some kind of insect and a very constipated looking Captain America.

"Wait. So the internship is real?!" One of his classmates shouted.

"Of course it's real. That's what I've been telling you all this time!" Peter exclaimed.

The teacher thanked Peter for sharing his experience and let him go back to his seat.