7 times the Avengers disrupt Peter's class

Peter's teacher Mr. Ajax isn't really all that great he has zero concern of your personal privacy.

1. Tony

Peter is peacefully listening in class when suddenly his phone rang.

"Parker you know the drill." His teacher said.

Peter sighed and picked up his phone and it turns put Tony was the one who's calling him.

"Hey Kid."

"Yeah, you're in speaker."

"Why?"

"Because my teacher said so."

"Oh okay don't mind that. I just called you because Morgan needs babysitting today and I'm entrusting you to take care of her after school. Got it?"

"I would love to babysit Morgan!!"

Call Ended

"Who's that?" The teacher asked.

"No one." Peter replied.

"That sounds a whole like Tony Stark to me." One of his classmates said.

"You need to get your ears checked because there is no way that's Tony Stark!!" Flash added.

"Whatever you say." Peter replied sitting down.

2. Stephen

When Peter's phone rang his teacher gave him a look and he nodded answering the phone and putting in on speaker.

"Peter."

"Mr. Strange!!"

"It's Doctor, Peter."

"Oh sorry, Why are you even calling me I'm on class."

"What? Tony told me this is your lunch time."

"Oh okay."

"Well, I'll be brief. After school go straight to the sanctum we'll be having our appointment there and also buy some Ben and Jerry's before you go here."

"Alright, I'll go do that."

Call Ended

"Who?" His teacher asked.

"My physiatrist." Peter lied.

"But you called him Mr. Strange the first time but he corrected you and told you it's Doctor." One of his classmates said.

"This is so intentional. It's not like Peter really have the numbers of Tony Stark and Doctor Strange." Flash said.

"Whatever you say Flash." Peter sighed and sat back down.

3. Nebula

Peter's phone rang and the teacher just looked at him. Peter accepted the call and put in on speaker. But a hologram appeared.

"Heya Pete!"

"Aunt Nebula, you called?"

"Well just want to inform you that we'll be heading over the compound this week."

"That it!!!!" Flash shouted.

"How much huh?" He asked. "How much do you have to pay some guys to come and impersonate  some Avengers to call you Parker!!"

"I don't." Peter said but immediately cut off.

"Peter who's that?" Nebula asked.

"No one!" Peter replied.

"Oh shut up already Parker's already been busted stop the act and remove the prosthetic!!" Flash shouted.

"Are you sure?"