He's my kid

Heaven

Tony watched the conversation between Happy and Peter and once Peter hit the voicemail button on Nick Fury's call Happy immediately shouted "You. Don't. Ghost. Nick Fury!"

Tony felt a small tear dropped from his eyes.

"That's my boy." Tony whispered while whipping the tear from his face.

"And he said Peter is not his son." Loki said from behind Tony with Natasha.

"Why are you here?" Tony asked Loki who just shrugged.

"And Peter is not my son. He's my kid." Tony clarified.

"It's the same thing Tony." Natasha rolled her eyes.

———
(This part is not canon at least I think it's not)

Tony watched as Peter together with Morgan ate cheeseburgers from Burger King.

"So cute!!!" Tony squealed.

"He really looks so much like a proud father of those two." Natasha said.

"Yeah but I still don't get it why Tony calls Peter his kid but never calls him his son." Loki added.

———

Tony was with Natasha, Loki and his dad watching Peter have a talk with Mysterio.

"Peter don't trust him I can see lies splattered all over his face!!" Tony shouted.

"That that your son?" Howard asked.

"No he's my kid." Tony replied.

"He says that literally all the fucking time." Loki added.

"Is it just me or I heard a faint shout of the word "Language" just now." Howard pointed out.

———

Tony watched as Peter made his new suit all on his own.

"I'm so proud." Tony said small tears escaping from his eyes.

"Is that his son or something?" Heimdall said to Loki who is in front of him just a few steps away from Tony.

"You can say that. Also why are you here?!" Loki replied.

"I was about to ask you the same question." Heimdall replied.