You're Spider-man!!!

This chapter is brought to you by @Flowing_Zulu I sprinkled done of  my little twists in here as well.

Peter Benjamin Parker is just an ordinary intern at Stark Industries.

He's doing his project on his station when Bruce Banner and Clint Barton walked in. Peter works in the upper level so seeing some of the Avengers is not a rare occurrence.

Peter wanted to be as careful as possible. He needs to keep his identity as a secret. Sure it would be awesome to be recognized by the Avengers but he's still anxious about the topic of revealing his secret identity.

"I heard that the web head would be here for the trip today." Clint said.

"Well, Tony insisted for him to come." Bruce replied.

With the conversation between the two Peter realizes two things. One: the trip today was his class' trip that he specifically dud not come. Ned would be fine, Mj was there to take care of Flash. Two: He has to be Spiderman before 10:30 and it's already 10:20. Peter rushed outside his lab.

"Woah! What's with the rush Pete." The head intern said as Peter went pass him.

"There's something I forgot. Gotta rush back home. I'll be right back!!" Peter lied.

———

Once Peter is far away from the building. He tapped his watched which make his suit attached to his body.

Now that Peter is all suited up it's time for him to go back to the tower.

Peter entered by the window and the first one to notice him was Pietro.

"Hey there Spidey." He greeted.

"Sorry I'm late." Peter replied.

"The children just came in here a few minutes ago." Pietro said walking with Peter towards the tour.

The tour went smoothly. A little spice of Flash was put in the mix obviously but the tour guide took care of it.

"Peter Parker do work here. He's very incredible in such a young age. So if I we're you shut your mouth before I pull out your tongue and cut it." The tour guide smiled.

After the tour Spiderman decided to leave as well.

———

Peter goes back to the building after a few minutes just to avoid suspicion and when he entered the door he saw a huge spider near him. Since he's afraid of spiders Peter automatically jumped and stuck himself to the wall but little did he know that Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff was there to see him.

"Uhmm......... Hello." Peter waved still in the ceiling.

"You're SpiDeRMan!!!" Clint Barton shouted.

"You're so young." Steve commented.

"I didn't expect my reveal would turn out like this." Peter said still in the ceiling.

"What are still doing there?" Natasha asked.

"There's still a SPIDER down there!!!!" Petef shouted.

"Who knew Spiderman was afraid of spiders." Tony said.