It all comes crashing down

I look up into the bright blue sky that's shining above me and can't help but let my subcontinent drift and try to figure out what had brought me to this point. To laying on the cold hard ground slowly bleeding out surrounded by those who I once had thought were my friends and mentors those that had made me believe they loved and  wanted what was best for me. I can't believe I was once so naive.  As they laugh at my pain I can't help but think back to when I thought they truly cared for me when I thought they loved me as I had loved them...

My name is Harriet Potter born on July 31st 1980   i'm the daughter of James and Lily Potter heiress to the ancient and most noble house of Potter.  I was once happy I had a loving mother a caring and mischievous dad a playful godfather and a wonderful honorary uncle  who was my sanity within the crazy that was my household. I had the best life a girl could hope for This is until October 31st of 1981. On that dreadful night Voldemort a half-blood blood supremacist that wanted to eradicate the world of muggles and muggleborns came to my house and killed my father first then my mum who had barricaded herself in the nursery with me. He had  turned he's wand on me and send the killing curse at me as if it was nothing. At least that's what I was taught to believe. I was left on the doorstep of my muggle aunt and uncles with nothing but a blanket and a letter.

After that my life became hell. My aunt and Uncle thought I was a burden on good hard-working normal people like them. I lived in a cupboard under the stairs with the spiders and the cleaning supplies. I made all the food and cleaned the house and did the gardening, and if I did anything under there standards or they were just in a bad mode I was beaten. In school I had to make sure to get grades lower then Dudley but not low enough to fail. Because that's normal way to treat your niece.

Dudley my loving and caring cousin loved to play with me. He even made-up a game to play with me with his friends in honor of me. It was called Harriet hunting. Where they would chase me and when they caught up I would be get the shit beat out of me as they laughed. Fun right! Note the sarcasm.

My life went on like this till the year I turned 11 that's when things changed forever. I could always due weird stuff like having my hair grow back after Aunt Petrunia would cut it in these god afoul styles because I was pretty then her and she was jealous and overnight my hair would grow back to it's normal size and shape. Or when I was running from Dudley and his crew and somehow ended up on the roof of the school. Or what I like to call the dreaded snake insisted were I accidentally let out a boa constrictor out of it's exhibit at the zoo after having a nice conversation with it.  On the summer of 1991 I received a letter I was understandably shocked to say the least as I normally never received any correspondence, and held on to it. This caused Uncle Vernon  to joke that she might be checking for letter bombs. When Dudley discovered what the letter said, Vernon seized the letter and burned it. Then he moved me to the smallest bedroom in the house instead of the cupboard that I had been living in not that she complained.  He went to increasingly elaborate measures to try to stop the delivery of the letters, eventually resulting in  Rebeus Hagrid personally visiting Hut-on-the-Rock to deliver the letter. 

That's when I learned I was a witch, and that I was famous after convincing Hagrid to tell me while getting my school supplies. On September 1 that year I got on the Hogwarts express after much difficulty and went on to have my first year at Hogwarts. There I made two "Friends" in Ron Weasley who I met on the train and Hermione Granger who Ron and I had saved from a troll. We had a great year with me becoming the youngest seeker in a century and learning magic although I could go without the potions because Professor Snape seemed to hate me. At the end of that year we had to go on a adventure to save the philosopher's  stone that was the second time I fought Voldemort.

And on it went every year there was something to do some adventure to have someone to save almost as if it was planned. In second year the chamber of secrets was opened and I had to save Ginny who had been possessed by a young Tom Riddle through a diary  who turned out to be Voldemort and kill a basilisk.