Finally Free

We all sat there in shock for a few minutes. I couldn't believe it I was rich. Not  just rich I was filthy rich.

Radnok was the first to come out of his daze. He looked from the papers to me a few times. Before giving a blood thirsty grin. "It seems that that you were right about the theft".

Narcissa looked at the potions/spells/blocks section and asked "Is there a way to purge Harriet's system form these abominations?" Looking at Radnok, because Griphook and Bogrod were busy trying to figure out how much money had been removed from my various vaults since November of 1981 in the background. 

Radnok looked at the list again and nodded "We can remove all of these including the soul fragment but it'll be quiet painful"  he says looking concerned for my well-being. "It's a price of two gallons per spell/ block/potion and 16 gallons for the soul piece" 

 I nod my head" Take it out of the potter main vault. Just don't touch the soul piece."

All six others in the room look at me like I was crazy. "But Rose isn't a soul piece bad" Draco asks slowly not understanding. 

I nod my head at him "Yes but this one is going to keep me alive". I state simply. When it looked like he was going to question it further I explained " Tom isn't fully dead, he will come back to life and when he does i'm going to make sure he won't be able to kill me because I'm his living breathing horcrux" That seemed to register with them.

"Follow Miss Potter to the cleansing room" Griphook commanded.

 I get up and start to follow him only to stop at the door and look at the Malfoy's. Narcissa must have understood what was wrong because she quickly said "We'll still be here when you get back honey" I nod happily and skipped behind the goblin. We go through more corridors before ending up in a circular room covered in runes. I was instructed to stand in the center of the room where there was a large circular  rune caved into the floor that looked centuries old.(Image at top) A large group of goblins came in and stood around the outside of the circle I was in the middle of, and started chanting in Gobbledegook. I need to learn to speak that I think to myself. At first nothing happened. Then the pain hit it was like six cruciatus curses in one. I fell to the ground withering in pain trying desperately to run from the torture the goblins were inflicting on me and as soon as it started it stopped. 

I stood up slowly and I felt lighter as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. I tested my magic slowly letting it fill the room it was like a title wave it hits you full force and makes you feel like your drowning and I loved it. The goblins still in the room fell to there knees gasping for air. I quickly reined it back in and apologized with a sheepish smile. They waved it away as if nothing happened, but they retained a astonished expression that I couldn't help but be smug about. 

Griphook took me back to the Head Goblins office. I went up to Narcissa and hugged her thankful she didn't lie to me, and they were still there.

Lucius looked at me and asked me slowly as he could, and I found it hilarious. "Harriet sweetheart why does it say that you were reborn?"

I looked at him and said just as slowly as he had talked to me " Because I was." I then looked back down at my inheritance sheets. I was looking at the properties and thinking about where I wanted to live and what to do with the others.I would have to do something about the Gaunt shack and the cottage that was turned into a memorial.  It took me a few minutes to realize that no one was talking. I look back up to see everyone looking at me expectantly."What?"  I questioned confused.

"How were you reborn honey?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh" I signed and quickly skimmed over how I died, meeting death, my rebirth which I told them in great detail about because I felt they deserved to suffer that traumatic experience with, my little over a year with my parents explaining the vow I made to Neville, and my parents death.