Being born again

I woke up again but instead of seeing that purple sky all I see is black on all sides of me and feel like someone is trying to stuff me into a extremely small hole it was worse than Side-Apparition for the first time. After what feels like years I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Oh no to much light to soon. I close my eyes back.

When I open my eyes again when I feel like I just got freed from the horrid tunnel I see a women in all white with a mask over her nose and mouth and is she staring at my lady parts? Why is she staring at my junk? I start to feel really uncomfortable I open my mouth to start demanding answers for why she thinks she has the right to look there but all I get out is a sharp cry. "It's a girl" doctor snowman says in a triumph voice as if she had just found the cure to Alzheimer and not stared between my legs for a awkward amount of time.

"Let me see her!" Someone said from behind me in a  overjoyed voice. I was moved from the overgrown snowman's arms and into the muscular arms of a giant. What's going on? I was so confused. This time when my eyes focus again I see the guy version of myself. He had an awe expression on his face. "Hey baby girl i'm your daddy i'm gonna take care of you and make sure nothing bad ever happens to you" he said in voice that says that was the end of discussion. That was all I needed for everything to make since I had just been reborn for the second time and this was my daddy.

James Potter was holding me and I could feel the abundance if happiness coming from him. I give the biggest smile I could muster with my baby face and let out silent tears of joy. I wanted to reach for him but my baby arms weren't cooperating. He starts freaking out when he sees my tears trying to get me to stop crying but I couldn't stop this was my daddy he was alive and he was holding me promising to take care of me. It was everything I had ever wanted and more. 

"Give her here James" another voice demanded in a tired but firm voice. I was moved once again but this time into the arms of an angle she was smaller then the giant and had the reddest hair I had ever seen it was like someone had taken the feathers of an fire Phoenix and replaced it for her hair it flowed like a gentle river. She had bright emerald colored eyes  that everyone had said I had the replicas in my own but looking into these jewels I can tell there wrong for her eyes were beautiful soft and comforting, but my eyes the ones I've seen in the mirror everyday of my life looked like the killing curse glowing with untapped power they hold rage for the muggles I lived with they held coldness that this angel could never understand. No my eyes weren't the same as my moms they were different in ever way and I couldn't help but be envious of the bright and happy life she had to have lived to have such a warm life reflected in her eyes even in the middle of a war.

She had drying sweat all over her face and her hair was sticking to the frame of her face but she was still the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I manage to free my arm from the blanket I had been wrapped in when I wasn't paying attention and clumsily put my small hand on her delicate check and smiled a toothless smile that seemed to melt her heart, because she gasped a flash went off but she didn't care and neither did I. We just kept staring into each others eyes. 

***********************************************************************************************

Over the next few months I spent every second in one of my parents arms or that of my godfather or uncle, but anytime that worm-tail got any where near me I would cry like I was dying. It freaked out my parents the first time I did it for I almost never cry unless I absolutely  needed something. Mom and dad realized that I didn't like him easy enough when as soon as I was out of his arms I calmed down. I could tell it pissed off the mangy rat ever time I did it, but I wouldn't acted like I liked the son of a bitch when I knew what he was going to do in the near future. Every time I thought about it I felt an overwhelming amount of sorrow and it only made me hate him even more.